Subscribe to our email digest. It's Right. It's Free.
- George Will Understanding Our Divisions
- Victor Davis Hanson Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigration Reform?
- L. Brent Bozell Helping the Democrats Avoid the Victims
- Terence Jeffrey 86M Full-Time Private-Sector Workers Sustain 148M Benefit Takers
- Walter E. Williams Equality in Discipline
"As parents, we can have no joy, knowing that this government is not sufficiently lasting to ensure any thing which we may bequeath to posterity: And by a plain method of argument, as we are running the next generation into debt, we ought to do the work of it, otherwise we use them meanly and pitifully." –Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776