The Patriot Post® · Thursday Opinion
Best of Right Opinion
- Gary Bauer: A Brilliant Performance
- Terence Jeffrey: Pelosi’s ‘Immoral, Ineffective and Expensive’ Argument
- Larry Elder: Where’s Hollywood’s Apology for Donating to the Clintons?
- Cal Thomas: Oprah: The Latest ‘Messiah’?
- Ed Feulner: Some Cold Facts
For more of today’s columns, visit Right Opinion.
Opinion in Brief
Terence Jeffrey: “A wall is neither moral nor immoral any more than a baseball bat is moral or immoral. What matters is the purpose for which it is used. If Bryce Harper uses a bat to fairly hit a home run, that is a perfectly moral act. If another batter takes the same bat and deliberately hits an umpire over the head, that is an immoral act. If yet another batter, in a moment of unfettered rage, throws the bat into the stands — thus injuring a child watching the game — that is an immoral act. The Berlin Wall, which imprisoned people in a tyranny, was used by a Communist regime to immorally deprive people of their God-given rights. Walls constructed by the U.S. government at our Mexican border would aim at achieving a goal even Pelosi’s Democratic Party now claims to favor: securing that border. This is a just cause.”