Good News

Teens Rescue Elderly Neighbor From Burning Home

Four teenage boys were in a nearby home when they noticed the smell of smoke.

Culture Beat · Jun. 11, 2019

“Catherine Ritchie said she was in the bathroom getting ready for bed when she turned around and saw her bed on fire. She attempted to put out the fire but quickly gave up, called 911 and hit her emergency call button. ‘The smoke was so bad, I couldn’t see to get out of my room,’ she said.”

“That’s where her heroes come in.”

Read more at Sunny Skyz.

Click here to show comments

Don’t miss out while "Social Distancing."
Stay in the know with The Patriot Post — America’s News Digest.