Wednesday Executive News Summary
Pence won't invoke the 25th, impeachment managers, Twitter's double standard, and more.
Government & Politics
Ahead of impeachment bid, Democrats pass resolution pressuring Mike Pence to remove President Trump (Examiner) | Pence uses Nancy Pelosi’s own words against her as he explains why he won’t invoke the 25th Amendment (Daily Wire)
Democrat Rep. Mikie Sherrill absurdly claims lawmakers led “reconnaissance” tours prior to Capitol attack (Fox News)
To (ahem) heal the nation, Joe Biden plans to “defeat the NRA” (Daily Wire)
Socialist AOC says country will heal with the “actual liberation of southern states” from GOP control (Fox News)
Biden pick for DOJ Civil Rights Division promoted racism and anti-Semitism at Harvard (Free Beacon)
Before becoming Boston’s mayor, Biden’s labor pick was embroiled in union extortion scandal (Free Beacon)
- A lawyer for PBS resigned after being caught describing Trump as "close to Hitler" (AP) | He also called Americans dumb and advocated for reeducation camps (Power Line)
- YouTube suspends Trump’s ability to upload content indefinitely (Fox News)
Lack of Self Awareness Award
- After banning Trump and suppressing American news, Twitter condemns Internet censorship … in Uganda (Post Millennial)
Feds pursuing seditious conspiracy cases in “unprecedented” probe of Capitol riot (Free Beacon)
FBI internal memo warns of plans for armed protests in all 50 state capitals (Fox News)
“This fight is inside the gates today”: Pompeo warns lawmakers of the Chinese Communist Party (Breitbart)
We’re Shocked — Shocked!
- Chinese COVID vaccine far less effective than initially reported (National Review)
Belly Laugh of the Week
- Elon Musk’s two-word tweet sends wrong stock soaring 438% (Daily Wire)
Policy: Why socialism is the failed idea that never dies (FEE)
Policy: America’s dangerous budget deficit dance (National Interest)
Humor: Biden unveils skin color chart to determine who gets federal aid (Babylon Bee)
For more of today’s editors’ choice headlines, visit Headline Report.
The Patriot Post is a certified ad-free news service, unlike third-party commercial news sites linked on this page, which may also require a paid subscription.
- Executive Summary