Grassroots Commentary

Letter to President Obama

Larry Reams · May 16, 2016

President Obama,

I just saw on the news where you’re directing all school districts in America to open all bathrooms, locker rooms, showers etc. to any person (child) based on their self gender identity, not their biology as stated in their birth certificate. Does a president’s wishes now trump God’s law?

Before I give you my opinion of that, and perhaps the opinion of 300 million or more of my fellow citizens, I’d like to quote from a well known document, Communist Party Goals, as read into the Congressional Record in 1963. There were 45; here are six:

#16 — Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.

#17 — Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the Party line in textbooks.

#24 — Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.

#25 — Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.

#26 — Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”

#40 — Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

You should read the rest of them, 90% of which has already been accomplished within our Constitutional Republic, but you know that already. You’re complicit. This action is just another attempt to further weaken an already decaying society.

So, how is it that an unconstitutionally qualified usurper to the Oval Office, in conjunction with an unconstitutional Department of Education and a rogue, racist Department of INjustice, dictate to the states and their school districts that they must follow communist doctrine or they won’t get federal tax dollars for their schools, when the issue of education is not even in the federal government’s area of responsibility but the states alone? How is it that an estimated 0.3% of the population who identify as transgender has “rights” that override the rights of the other 99.7%? Care to explain that, Mr. Obama? Or is it now King Obama? I suggest you read Article II and the Tenth Amendment of another well known document, the US Constitution. You clearly have no authority to do this or 50% (+/-) of the things you do in the people’s house. You ignore the concept of “limited government.”

You’re about to end your term as president and certainly concerned about your legacy. Well, here is what ordinary, everyday people, who “cling to their Bibles and their guns,” think your legacy will be: THE most narcissistic, self-centered, divisive, incompetent, racist, lying, corrupt, Constitution and law violating, Oath violating president since 1789. On top of that you’re a closet communist and Muslim sympathizer, NOT an American Patriot. You like to brag about all the good things you do, when there are very few, yet cast blame on others when things go wrong. By definition that makes you a very poor leader as well. Space doesn’t permit me to list all your character flaws.

So history will record your failure as president and it will be recorded for all time. You have surpassed Jimmy Carter, which is no easy task. I even envision the day when your daughters will change their names trying to avoid any tie with the name “Obama.”

With regards to this recent dictate to the states and schools, my hope is that this action will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and millions upon millions of true patriots will stand their ground and tell you, DOE and DOJ to stuff it. We will not comply. And the courts will overrule you as they just did with your sending millions of dollars to Obamacare exchanges as subsidies. Obamacare, another part of your “legacy.” And my hope is that sufficient numbers of citizens will make their voices heard, Congress will act, and the Department of Education will be abolished. Tax dollars from the states to the feds and back again will become nonexistent and no longer act as leverage against the states. Perhaps you’ve now pushed citizens one step too far and it backfires, undoing much of what you call your legacy.

Mr. President, you should have been impeached years ago. No president in our history is more deserving and the evidence for justification is overwhelming. If Congress had a spine and weren’t afraid of being labeled racists, that would have been done. Your high crimes and misdemeanors in office far exceed those of Bill Clinton or Richard Nixon.

What a legacy! What a guy! What a disaster for our republic! A reply is welcomed but not expected.

Click here to show comments

It's Right. It's Free.