Tagged “assault weapons”
- Biden's 'White Supremacy' and 'Assault Weapons' Dog Whistles — Mark Alexander, May 31, 2023
- The White House Dodge on Gun Confiscation — Nate Jackson, March 30, 2023
- SHOCKER: Demos Demand 'Assault Weapons' Ban — Mark Alexander, January 25, 2023
- Gun Battles in the States — Nate Jackson, January 18, 2023
- Biden Fires Away at Most Guns — Nate Jackson, November 28, 2022
- Surprise! Biden's Not Done With Guns — Nate Jackson, July 12, 2022
- Newsom's Opportunistic Attack on Guns — Thomas Gallatin, December 14, 2021
- The Pulse National Memorial Political Pander — Thomas Gallatin, June 14, 2021
- Judge Strikes Down CA 'Assault Rifle' Ban — Thomas Gallatin, June 9, 2021
- Biden and Democrats Target Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, March 24, 2021
- Dems' 'Gun Safety' Proposals Trample Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, October 3, 2019
- Alcohol, Guns, and Prohibition — Mark Alexander, September 18, 2019
- Dems Furious at Beto for Exposing Gun-Control Goals — Louis DeBroux, September 18, 2019
- Demo Debate: Gun Confiscation — Nate Jackson, September 13, 2019
- Despotic Judiciary Assaults Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, August 30, 2019
- Dems Use Mass Shootings as Pretext for Gun Confiscation — Louis DeBroux, August 21, 2019
- New Zealand's Knee-Jerk Response Threatens Liberty — Thomas Gallatin, March 21, 2019
- Video: Assault Weapon Bans Are All About Appearance — Media Editors, January 15, 2019
- The AMA Moves Left on Guns and Suicide — Culture Beat, June 13, 2018
- Anti-Gun Lawmaker Encourages Outright War in America? — Jordan Candler, May 3, 2018
- Judge Okays Infringing the Second Amendment — Nate Jackson, April 9, 2018
- Dems Coalescing Around Second Amendment Elimination — Jordan Candler, March 6, 2018
- Dems: Hey, Let's Ban All Semi-Automatics — Thomas Gallatin, February 27, 2018
- Guns and Government — The Good, the Bad and the Ugly — Paul Albaugh, November 28, 2017
- Feinstein's Renewed Assault on the Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, November 9, 2017
- AR-15 Ends Home Invasion — Jordan Candler, March 29, 2017
- Obama on Assault Weapons — July 14, 2016
- Guns or Terrorists? — June 20, 2016
- 'Weapons of War' and Other Leftist Fairy Tales — Louis DeBroux, June 15, 2016
- Conan the Hypocrite — Culture Beat, June 14, 2016
- What Is an 'Assault Weapon'? — Nate Jackson, June 14, 2016
- Media Losing Its Grip on Dictating Gun Views — Jordan Candler, April 21, 2016
- A Chance to Defeat the 'Assault Weapon' Deception — Paul Albaugh, February 9, 2016
- Democrats Push to Renew 'Assault Weapons' Ban — Dan Gilmore, December 17, 2015
- SCOTUS Declines 'Assault Weapons' Ban Case — Nate Jackson, December 7, 2015
- 'Assault Weapon' Bans Are a Step Closer to Supreme Court — Jordan Candler, October 20, 2015
- CSI: Lying About 'Assault Weapons' — November 12, 2014
- Feinstein's Gun Ban Didn't Work. Again. Still. — September 26, 2014
- 'The Assault Weapon Myth' — September 15, 2014
- Cosmetic Rifle Changes — May 9, 2014
- Sensible Gun Control Policy? — Mark Alexander, January 17, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.