Tagged “school choice”
- 'Pro-Choice' Dems Hate School Choice — Thomas Gallatin, January 31, 2022
- In Brief: End Government's Monopoly on Education — Political Editors, September 22, 2021
- Is School Choice Racist? — Emmy Griffin, August 20, 2021
- Betsy's Battle With Big Education — Douglas Andrews, December 18, 2020
- Biden's Radical 'Education' Agenda — Thomas Gallatin, October 21, 2020
- The Problem With White Parents? — Michael Swartz, August 28, 2020
- Make America's Schools Great Again — Arnold Ahlert, August 27, 2020
- Education Pods Threaten School Union Hegemony — Arnold Ahlert, July 30, 2020
- SCOTUS Ruling a Small Win for Religious Liberty, School Choice — Thomas Gallatin, July 1, 2020
- Stand for Our Schools — Patrick Hampton, February 10, 2020
- SCOTUS Appears to Side With Public Funding for Religious Schools — Political Editors, January 24, 2020
- Sanders's K-12 Indoctrination Agenda — Nate Jackson, May 20, 2019
- Video: Exposing Students to Free Markets — Media Editors, January 24, 2019
- Breaking Up the Public School Monopoly — Arnold Ahlert, April 2, 2018
- Look No Further Than DC for School Choice Need — Jordan Candler, March 2, 2018
- Video: Saving Kids From Government Schools — Publius, January 24, 2018
- Bloomberg Wrongly Cites 'Wealth Inequality' to Vilify School Choice — Jordan Candler, July 20, 2017
- Who's Choosing Your School? — Caroline C. Lewis, June 29, 2017
- Will School Choice Be Mired in the Swamp? — Michael Swartz, May 19, 2017
- Fighting to Deny School Choice — Thomas Gallatin, May 9, 2017
- Arizona Won't Let Students Face the Desert — Jordan Candler, April 11, 2017
- Friday Top Headlines — Publius, January 27, 2017
- Why Good Teachers Want School Choice — January 24, 2017
- It's Time for Marketing School — Culture Beat, October 28, 2016
- 'Advancement of Colored People' No Longer NAACP's Mission — Allyne Caan, October 27, 2016
- Better School Choices for Less — Edwin J. Feulner, September 16, 2015
- Racial Trade-Offs — October 9, 2013
- DoJ Alleges Segregation in Louisiana Schools — October 7, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.