Taking some pandemic advice and applying it to the 2020 election.
At the turn of a new election year, America stands still and waits to see what this ballot vote will bring. Over the last four years we have witnessed a president do what he said he was going to do. According to the White House pre-COVID:
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future — the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
Listening to the lamestream media, you’d think the Trump administration’s one accomplishment was forming and spreading the coronavirus. Speaking of COVID-19, leftists have used it to usher in democratic socialism. They have used fearmongering tactics to scare the American people into believing they should choose socialism and communism over capitalism. Socialism has captured the leadership of the Democrat Party and entered the cultural mainstream. Michael Moore exclaims, “The old capitalism is gone. The new capitalism is a cruel and evil system.” Bernie Sanders said during his failed campaign, “We have a grotesque and immoral distribution of wealth and income.”
How do Democrats sell socialism to their zombie constituents? Free stuff. Free healthcare — any doctor they want, any hospital they want. Free childcare. Free college — either through free tuition or paid student loans. Of course, “free” means somebody else is footing the bill. Nothing in life is free. The wisest man who ever lived (King Solomon) gained his riches because he didn’t ask for them. In Thessalonians 3:10, the Bible tells us that we must work to eat. Ecclesiastes 5:18 sums it up: “Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one’s labor in which he toils under the sun during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward.”
Jesus himself is a capitalist. God has given every one of us a gift — the power to make wealth. Matthew 25 demonstrates that mankind is expected to increase his wealth. The employee is also expected to increase his employers’ wealth in accordance with his ability. When he did not increase the wealth God had given him, he was stripped of everything. God chastised the man because he hid his talent instead of taking it and making a profit.
The bigger point? With this gift, God expects us to voluntarily help others, not compel them with government power.
Socialism creates drones, while capitalism creates jobs. In four days, let’s show up to the polls and show out. Let’s make this November one to remember. Trump 2020! SOCIALism distancing please.