RNC: Democrats: Wokeness First, Americans Last
Women, children, Christians, science, and reality itself all suffer under Democrat policies.
By the Republican National Committee
DEMOCRATS PRIORITIZE WOKENESS OVER SOLVING REAL PROBLEMS
- Biden and Democrats have gone woke, attacking American culture, using radical woke terminology, and pandering to the far-left.
- While Democrats focus on pandering to far-left supporters, they refuse to address Bidenflation still at historic highs, violent crime on the rise, and lethal drugs like fentanyl pouring over the border.
- Rather than focus on solving the crises the country is facing, Democrats have prioritized campaigning on woke policies.
- A Morning Consult/ Politico poll shows 71 percent of registered voters say the country is on the wrong track.
DEMOCRATS’ WOKE GENDER IDEOLOGY PUTS WOMEN AND AMERICANS OF FAITH LAST
- Instead of standing for the rights of female students and athletes, Democrats have caved to far-left, woke activists who want biological males to compete in women’s sports.
- On his first day in office, Biden signed an executive order calling on schools across the country to allow students to compete in the sport of their “gender identity.”
- This is ruining sports for female athletes, enabling biological males to compete and earn college scholarships at their expense.
- Pennsylvania Democrat Senate candidate John Fetterman believes that biological males qualify to play on women’s sports teams.
- Wisconsin Democrat Gov. Tony Evers and Barnes support government sanctioned gender resources for preschoolers.
- Far-left Senators like Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV), Maggie Hassan (D-NH), Mark Kelly (D-AZ), Patty Murray (D-WA), Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and Democrat Senate candidates John Fetterman and Mandela Barnes all support the so-called “Equality Act” which would allow biological males to compete in women’s sports and cause religious organizations to close their doors.
- Cortez Masto, Hassan, Kelly, Murray, and Warnock all voted for the “Abortion For All Act” twice, which would allow late term abortions up until the moment of birth.
- Biden’s Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson refused to define what a woman is, saying she was “not a biologist.”
- When speaking at a pro-abortion rally on September 11th, Fetterman introduced himself as “John Fetterwoman.”
DEMOCRATS ARE USING WOKE LANGUAGE TO DENY REALITY
- The Biden administration has replaced “mothers” with “birthing people” in multiple pieces in their budgets and their bills.
- When questioned about using “birthing people,” Biden’s OMB Deputy Director Shalanda Young doubled down on its use.
- The White House contact website includes woke gender-neutral prefix and pronoun options “Mx” and “they/them” while the Biden State Department is allowing applicants to choose their gender when applying for a passport without providing medical certification.
- Democrats have attempted to re-label “Latino” as “Latinx” in an attempt to use gender-neutral language despite it being “deeply unpopular” among Hispanics and Latinos.
- Biden uses the woke term “Latinx” – which only one in four Latino adults have heard of and only three percent use.
- In July, Jill Biden spoke at a “Latinx IncluXion” event where she said Hispanics are as “unique” as “breakfast tacos.”
- Numerous Democrats, including Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, Wisconsin Senate candidate Mandela Barnes, Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV), and Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) have all used the woke term “Latinx.”
- The Biden administration has forced immigration agencies to change how they talk about illegal immigrants, with “illegal aliens” changing to “undocumented noncitizens.”
DEMOCRATS ARE ATTACKING AMERICAN TRADITION, HISTORY, AND CULTURE
- Biden refused to stand up to the New York City Council’s decision to remove a statue of Thomas Jefferson from its legislative chamber, saying it’s “up to the locality” to decide.
- Biden rescinded the 1776 Commission and banished their report that focused on a “return to the unifying ideas stated in the Declaration of Independence.”
- Mandela Barnes absurdly suggested national parks are racist, saying “national parks weren’t made for the enjoyment of people who weren’t white” and that this was the case because “national parks are on land that was indigenous.”
- Barnes also said the founding of America was “awful,” “things were bad.”
BIDEN’S WOKE WAR ON PARENTS, FAITH, AND VALUES
- Biden has incorporated critical race theory throughout his administration; he rescinded President Trump’s executive order banning critical race theory training in the federal government on his first day in office.
- Senators Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV), Maggie Hassan (D-NH), Mark Kelly (D-AZ), Patty Murray (D-WA) and Raphael Warnock (D-GA) voted to allow taxpayer dollars to fund critical race theory in schools.
Mandela Barnes openly defends critical race theory: “It would be foolish to assume that the wealth of America was earned justly.”
- Barnes chaired a government climate change task force that recommended “implementing an anti-racism education curriculum across government entities” and that “racism was linked to climate change.”
- This report even claimed that “systemic racism remains embedded in our social structures” and that Americans’ racial literacy is “depressingly low.”
- Raphael Warnock memorialized brutal communist dictator Fidel Castro calling his legacy of murder “complex.”
- On Biden’s watch, the Defense Department is injecting critical race theory into its education programs.
DEMOCRATS ARE PRIORITIZING WOKENESS OVER SECURITY
- John Fetterman supports releasing one-third of inmates and believes that life sentences for murderers are a “tragedy.”
- Mandela Barnes wants to defund the police and release half of Wisconsin’s prisoners from jail.
- Barnes has even gone so far to imply that criminals only commit crimes because they don’t have any other way to “express themselves.”
Start a conversation using these share links: