Tagged “1619 Project”
- Oprah Parties Like It's 1619 — Emmy Griffin, February 3, 2023
- American History v. the Cancel Culture Mob — Mark Alexander, September 21, 2022
- 1619 Strikes Again — Lewis Morris, September 8, 2022
- Harvard Blows $100M Fighting Slavery — Lewis Morris, April 28, 2022
- 1619 Project Author Says the Quiet Part Out Loud — Emmy Griffin, October 26, 2021
- A Welcome CRT Backlash — Douglas Andrews, May 12, 2021
- 1776 vs. 1619 — Lewis Morris, February 4, 2021
- Frederick Douglass vs. the 1619 Project — December 21, 2020
- The Mayflower Compact's Foundation for Liberty — Brian Mark Weber, November 13, 2020
- Trump Establishes 1776 Commission — Douglas Andrews, November 3, 2020
- The New York Times Goes Full Orwell — Arnold Ahlert, October 15, 2020
- Rescind the 1619 Pulitzer — Political Editors, October 8, 2020
- Trump Admin Takes on 1619 Project — Lewis Morris, September 8, 2020
- Is Tom Cotton Picking on the 1619 Project? — Douglas Andrews, July 28, 2020
- Video: Dismantling the NYT's 1619 Project — Media Editors, May 7, 2020
- NYT Wins Pulitzer for 1619's Historical Farce — Lewis Morris, May 5, 2020
- New York Times Admits 1619 Error — Lewis Morris, March 17, 2020
- History: 1776 vs. 1619 — Lewis Morris, February 18, 2020
- Even Leftist Historians Rebuke 1619 Project — Brian Mark Weber, January 3, 2020
- Historians Rebuke '1619 Project' — Lewis Morris, December 3, 2019
- New York Times '1619 Project' Is Revisionist History — Brian Mark Weber, August 23, 2019
- Video: NYT Pushes Radical 1619 Project — Media Editors, August 22, 2019
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.