- Biden's ATF Director Can't Define 'Assault Weapon' — April 19, 2023
- Waco 30 Years Later — The Deadly ATF/FBI Assaults on the Koresh Cult Compound — Mark Alexander, April 5, 2023
- Biden Targets Guns — Nate Jackson, April 12, 2022
- The Gun Registry That Isn't — At Least Not Yet — Michael Swartz, February 16, 2022
- White House Pulls Anti-Gun ATF Nominee — Thomas Gallatin, September 10, 2021
- ATF Whittles Away at Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, June 14, 2021
- Biden's ATF Nominee Wants to Ban AR-15s — Thomas Gallatin, May 27, 2021
- Biden Opens Fire on Firearms — Thomas Gallatin, April 8, 2021
- Caution: ATF Nominee Needs Scrutiny — Nate Jackson, June 12, 2019
- The Second Amendment and Violence — A Bullet Point Reality Check — Mark Alexander, October 11, 2017
- Monday Top Headlines — Publius, February 13, 2017
- DOJ Admits 'Flawed Execution' in Fast and Furious — Dan Gilmore, March 18, 2016
- ATF Still Needs to Answer for Fast and Furious — Dan Gilmore, January 20, 2016
- Did Garland Jihadist Get a Gun Through Fast and Furious? — Dan Gilmore, August 3, 2015
- Is the Firearm Background Check System Broken? — Dan Gilmore, July 27, 2015
- If You Mess With People's Second Amendment Rights… — March 20, 2015
- Dems Still Aiming for Ammo Ban — March 17, 2015
- Democrats Reload on Ammo Ban — March 13, 2015
- Obama Remains Committed to Infringing 2A Rights — March 12, 2015
- Is the Threat of an Ammo Ban Past? — March 10, 2015
- It's Too Easy to Get Guns, Obama Grumbles — March 9, 2015
- Obama's Ammo Purge Won't Stop With M855 — March 6, 2015
- Police Organization Undermines Ammo Ban Rhetoric — March 6, 2015
- ATF Ammo Ban Protested by 238 Lawmakers — March 2, 2015
- ATF Aims to Ban Popular AR-15 Ammo — February 16, 2015
- The Church of Brown Family Torched During Riots — December 1, 2014
- No Accountability at ATF — April 3, 2014
- ATF Subpoenaed — March 23, 2014
- ATF Takes Advantage of Mentally Challenged, Flouts Gun Laws — December 16, 2013
- ATF Whistleblower Can Write Book — October 17, 2013
- ATF Whistleblower Blocked From Writing Book — October 8, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.