Tagged “Jeff Bezos”
- Why Did Bezos Give Obama $100 Million? — Lewis Morris, December 2, 2021
- ProPublica Billionaire Tax Story Serves Dem Narrative — Nate Jackson, June 9, 2021
- Amazon Workers Reject Unionization — Nate Jackson, April 12, 2021
- Taming the New Oligarchy — Lewis Morris, February 11, 2021
- Bezos, Amazon, and the Dems' $15 Minimum Wage Boondoggle — Thomas Gallatin, February 3, 2021
- Bezos Props Up the Greens With His Own Green — Michael Swartz, February 21, 2020
- Bernie Sanders Threatens Walmart — Political Editors, November 21, 2018
- Socialist Family Feud Over Amazon HQ2 — Thomas Gallatin, November 14, 2018
- Video: The Enemy of Capitalism? Capitalists — Media Editors, November 14, 2018
- Amazon's Real Motivation for Raising Wages — Nate Jackson, October 3, 2018
- Amazon, Sanders, and the Socialist Family Feud — Brian Mark Weber, September 7, 2018
- WaPo Employees Demand Bezos Open Up Purse Strings — Political Editors, June 18, 2018
- Trump vs. Bezos Is a Clash of the Titans — Louis DeBroux, April 4, 2018
- Funding Socialist Tyranny — Soros, Steyer, Bezos and Bloomberg — Mark Alexander, November 29, 2017
- Billionaire Bezos and His Washington Post Tabloid — Arnold Ahlert, November 27, 2017
- The Billionaire Socialists — Mark Alexander, November 22, 2017
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.