Tagged “Josh Hawley”
- Senate Republicans Flay Garland — Douglas Andrews, March 2, 2023
- Hawley Introduces the PELOSI Act — Douglas Andrews, January 26, 2023
- Meta Execs Admit Coordinating With Team Biden — Thomas Gallatin, September 20, 2022
- Bipartisan Red Flags in the Senate — Nate Jackson, June 22, 2022
- GOP Unloads on Biden's Orwellian 'Disinformation' Board — Douglas Andrews, April 29, 2022
- KBJ: Bad on Race, Soft on Child Porn — Douglas Andrews, March 21, 2022
- AG Garland Caught in a Lie? — Thomas Gallatin, November 17, 2021
- Another Grilling for AG Garland — Douglas Andrews, October 28, 2021
- The Book-Burning Book-Sellers — Douglas Andrews, July 19, 2021
- A Senator Stands Up to Big Tech — Douglas Andrews, May 17, 2021
- The Real Terrorist Threat Is From the Left — Douglas Andrews, May 3, 2021
- Tackling Big Tech — Thomas Gallatin, March 2, 2021
- Merrick Garland Gets a Grilling — Douglas Andrews, February 23, 2021
- Punching Back Against Big Tech — Douglas Andrews, February 3, 2021
- The Mob Terrorizes a Senator's Family — Douglas Andrews, January 6, 2021
- The GOP's Specious Plan to Challenge Electoral College Vote — Thomas Gallatin, January 5, 2021
- Electoral College Double Standard Emerges Again — Harold Hutchison, January 5, 2021
- 'Shut Up,' Democrats Explained — Douglas Andrews, December 22, 2020
- Big Tech Is Reaping the Whirlwind — Brian Mark Weber, June 19, 2020
- Who Influenced 2016 More: Russia, or a Small FBI Cabal? — Nate Jackson, December 12, 2019
- Eliminating Educational Apartheid — Arnold Ahlert, July 22, 2019
- Big Government Is Wrong Solution for Big Tech Censorship — Political Editors, June 20, 2019
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.