- Are Affirmative Action's Days Numbered? — Douglas Andrews, March 9, 2023
- The End of Racial Discrimination? — Douglas Andrews, October 31, 2022
- Judgment Day Looms for Racist Admissions Policies — Douglas Andrews, September 7, 2022
- U Penn Med School Eases Admissions for Certain Minorities — Douglas Andrews, September 1, 2022
- A Racist Teachers Union in Minneapolis — Douglas Andrews, August 16, 2022
- Leftists for Discrimination in College — Emmy Griffin, August 4, 2022
- Bully Biden Threatens Lunch Money — Nate Jackson, May 26, 2022
- Be 'Prideful' or Be Accused of 'Homophobia' — Michael Swartz, May 25, 2022
- Georgetown Law Panders to the Mob — Thomas Gallatin, February 2, 2022
- Supreme Court Considers Race Discrimination — Lewis Morris, January 27, 2022
- Transgender Lawsuit: 20 States and Counting — Emmy Griffin, September 6, 2021
- Judge Ends Biden's 'No Whites Allowed' Farm Cash — Nate Jackson, June 14, 2021
- Can Harvard Keep Discriminating Against Asians? — Nate Jackson, May 26, 2021
- Lori Lightfoot's Rank Racism — Douglas Andrews, May 20, 2021
- Biden Admin Endorses Yale's Racial Discrimination — Thomas Gallatin, February 5, 2021
- Cashing in on the Diversity Racket — Douglas Andrews, December 4, 2020
- NASDAQ Invests in Racial Discrimination — Douglas Andrews, December 3, 2020
- Harvard's Racial Doublespeak Affirmed — John J. Bastiat, November 17, 2020
- Harvard Can Continue to Discriminate — Brian Mark Weber, October 4, 2019
- Leftist Gov't Officials Discriminate Against Chick-fil-A — Thomas Gallatin, April 9, 2019
- HHS Memo on Restoring Definition of Sex Enrages Left — Louis DeBroux, October 24, 2018
- Using Diversity to Preserve Mediocrity — Arnold Ahlert, October 22, 2018
- California to Enact Corporate Female Quotas? — Jordan Candler, September 12, 2018
- Harvard Turns 'Diversity' on Its Head — Brian Mark Weber, June 22, 2018
- WVU Says No He or She, Use Ve — Thomas Gallatin, August 22, 2016
- Fed Used Made-up Data to Sue for Racial Discrimination — Dan Gilmore, December 10, 2015
- What This Top Justice Offical Gets Wrong: American Culture Isn’t Racist, Discriminatory — Hans von Spakovsky, October 18, 2015
- Canadian School Denied Accreditation Over 'Discrimination' — Nate Jackson, July 6, 2015
- Housing Discrimination, or Just Obama's Economy? — Lewis Morris, June 26, 2015
- Fired White Teacher Wins Racial Discrimination Suit — August 11, 2014
- Resurrecting the Old Voting Rights Act — February 6, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.