Tagged “HR 1”
- Memo to the GOP: It's the Bulk-Mail Ballots, Stupid! — Mark Alexander, November 16, 2022
- Biden's Scheme to Rig the 2022 Midterms — Douglas Andrews, June 27, 2022
- The Urban League's 'Plot to Destroy Our Democracy' — Douglas Andrews, April 14, 2022
- Biden Suggests Midterms Will Be Illegitimate — Douglas Andrews, January 21, 2022
- Biden's Big 'Voting Rights' Lie — Nate Jackson, January 12, 2022
- The Demos' 2022 Dumpster Fires — Mark Alexander, January 5, 2022
- Dems Threaten Filibuster, Promise Permanent Election Chaos — Nate Jackson, January 4, 2022
- Senate Republicans Save the Republic — Nate Jackson, October 21, 2021
- A Phony Compromise on Voting — Nate Jackson, September 22, 2021
- HR 4: Democrat Voting Wrongs — Lewis Morris, August 26, 2021
- 15 Million Reasons to Ban Bulk-Mail Ballot Voting — Douglas Andrews, August 20, 2021
- The Election War Between the States — Nate Jackson, August 3, 2021
- Biden's Voter Integrity Lies Debase the Presidency — Douglas Andrews, July 14, 2021
- Dems' HR 1 Gambit Dead-Ends at GOP Roadblock — Thomas Gallatin, June 18, 2021
- Can Trump Flip Joe Manchin and the Senate? — Douglas Andrews, June 11, 2021
- Manchin Sticks a Fork in Dems' HR 1 Power Grab — Thomas Gallatin, June 7, 2021
- Democrats' Plan B if HR 1 Fails — Lewis Morris, June 3, 2021
- Dems' Voter Fraud Bill a 'Frontal Assault on the Constitution' — Catherine Mortensen, May 13, 2021
- HR 1 Hits the Senate — Douglas Andrews, May 12, 2021
- Biden Whiffs on MLB Move — Nate Jackson, April 7, 2021
- Mitch McConnell Lays Into Corporate America — Douglas Andrews, April 6, 2021
- HR 1 Is Voter Suppression — Thomas Gallatin, March 30, 2021
- Georgia Boosts Election Integrity — Thomas Gallatin, March 29, 2021
- Big Lies at Biden's First Presser — Nate Jackson, March 26, 2021
- HR 1 Is Rotten Through and Through — Douglas Andrews, March 24, 2021
- HR 1 Is Not 'For the People' — March 24, 2021
- Cartoonists are Canceled, Charlie — Andrew Culper, March 18, 2021
- Nice Names Make for Nasty Bills — Douglas Andrews, March 9, 2021
- Biden Injects Race into HR 1 — Thomas Gallatin, March 8, 2021
- HR 1 Makes Election Fraud & Chaos Permanent — Louis DeBroux, March 3, 2021
- Dems Push End to Election Integrity — Thomas Gallatin, March 2, 2021
- It's Time to End Photo ID for ... Buying Guns? — Louis DeBroux, February 10, 2021
- Dems Fight GOP Efforts for Ballot Integrity — Louis DeBroux, February 3, 2021
- Dems' Agenda Is Anything but Unifying — Nate Jackson, January 18, 2021
- The Democrats' So-Called 'Voter Rights' Bulk-Mail Ballot Fraud Strategy — Mark Alexander, January 6, 2021
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.