Tagged “electric vehicles”
- The Unabashed Idiocy of Deb Haaland — Douglas Andrews, May 4, 2023
- Why Are EVs Phasing Out AM Radio? — Douglas Andrews, April 21, 2023
- Joe Biden's Coal-Powered EV Dream — Douglas Andrews, April 14, 2023
- Biden Declares War on Gas Cars — Douglas Andrews, April 11, 2023
- Another Unintended Effect of EVs — Michael Swartz, March 28, 2023
- EVs: An Expensive Way to Virtue Signal — Brian Mark Weber, February 17, 2023
- Biden Handicaps His Green Dream Economy — Thomas Gallatin, January 31, 2023
- How 'Green' Energy Poisons African Children — Douglas Andrews, December 19, 2022
- Cronyism Drives the EV Market — Michael Swartz, November 29, 2022
- Electric Cars: Inconvenient Facts, Part 2 — November 17, 2022
- Kamala Harris Misses the Bus — Lewis Morris, October 28, 2022
- The Left Is Misleading Us on EVs — Douglas Andrews, September 14, 2022
- California: Buy EVs but Don't Charge Them — Nate Jackson, September 1, 2022
- California's Ill-Conceived EV 'Leadership' — Douglas Andrews, August 26, 2022
- The Greenies Are Destroying the Planet — Michael Swartz, August 17, 2022
- The Dems' EV Tax Credit Scam — Thomas Gallatin, August 12, 2022
- EV Privacy Violations Down the Road — Lewis Morris, August 8, 2022
- Gas vs. Green — Nate Jackson, July 25, 2022
- Are EVs the Future? — Thomas Gallatin, July 18, 2022
- Biden Admin Ignores SCOTUS — Thomas Gallatin, July 12, 2022
- Falsely Powering Up the EV Industry — Michael Swartz, June 15, 2022
- Biden's Real Gasoline Strategy — Thomas Gallatin, March 16, 2022
- Mayor Pete's $56,437 Swindle — Douglas Andrews, March 8, 2022
- Hunter Biden's ChiCom Cobalt Connection — Thomas Gallatin, February 17, 2022
- High Gas Prices? Buy Electric, Says Buttigieg — Thomas Gallatin, December 1, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Subsidy Powers the Affluent — Michael Swartz, September 29, 2021
- Biden Demands Consumers Buy 50% EV by 2030 — Thomas Gallatin, August 6, 2021
- The 'Clean Electric Vehicle' Fairy Tale — Thomas Gallatin, February 9, 2021
- Autocrats Coming After Autos — Arnold Ahlert, December 3, 2020
- Cali Crazy Comes to Congress — Michael Swartz, October 23, 2020
- The End of the Road for Gas-Powered Cars in Cali? — Michael Swartz, September 25, 2020
- Automakers Demand More Electric Vehicle Tax Breaks — Political Editors, September 4, 2019
- Electric Vehicles Leave Outsized Carbon Footprint — Business Review Board, April 25, 2019
- Subsidies for 'Renewables' on Chopping Block? — Jordan Candler, December 6, 2018
- The Problem With Electric Cars — Caroline C. Lewis, November 16, 2017
- Electric Vehicle Expectations Short Circuit — Jordan Candler, February 1, 2016
- A Gas Guzzler May Be Greener Than an Electric Car — Dan Gilmore, June 24, 2015
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.