- The Common Denominator of Violence: Fathers Who Abandon Children — Mark Alexander, June 15, 2022
- Tony Dungy Stands Up for Good Fatherhood — Douglas Andrews, April 13, 2022
- Pope Francis: Value Children Over Pets — Emmy Griffin, January 10, 2022
- In Brief: Critical Father Theory — Political Editors, August 6, 2021
- Good News About American Families — Thomas Gallatin, July 23, 2021
- Father's Day — June 20, 2021
- Make Fatherhood Great Again — Mark Alexander, June 18, 2021
- The Systemic Decline of the American Family — Brian Mark Weber, December 4, 2020
- Father's Day — Mark Alexander, June 21, 2020
- The Cultural Consequences When Fathers Abandoned Children — Mark Alexander, June 17, 2020
- The Founding Father — In Your Home... — Mark Alexander, June 14, 2017
- Fathers and Freedom Are Irrevocably Linked — Mark Alexander, June 17, 2015
- Fatherhood: The Foundation of Liberty — Mark Alexander, June 14, 2012
- Who Needs a Father? — Mark Alexander, June 16, 2011
- The Centennial of Father's Day — Mark Alexander, June 17, 2010
- You Can't Outsource Fatherhood — Mark Alexander, June 13, 2008
- Fatherhood: Facts and Fiction — Mark Alexander, June 15, 2007
- 'Fathers linked to healthy families' — Mark Alexander, June 16, 2006
- Fatherless in America — Mark Alexander, June 17, 2005
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.