- A Racist Teachers Union in Minneapolis — Douglas Andrews, August 16, 2022
- The Trial of Officer Kim Potter — Douglas Andrews, December 14, 2021
- Minneapolis Voters Reject 'Defund the Police' — Thomas Gallatin, November 3, 2021
- Floyd's Legacy: Burn, Loot, and Murder — Thomas Gallatin, August 5, 2021
- Leftist AG to Probe PD in Leftist City for 'Systemic Racism' — Nate Jackson, April 22, 2021
- Floyd Verdict: 'Systemic Racism' Not Guilty — Mark Alexander, April 21, 2021
- Did Either Chauvin or Floyd Get Justice? — Nate Jackson, April 21, 2021
- Wright's Resistance Cost Him His Life — Nate Jackson, April 13, 2021
- $27 Million for George Floyd's Family Isn't Justice — Nate Jackson, March 15, 2021
- Can Derek Chauvin Get a Fair Trial? — Douglas Andrews, March 11, 2021
- Minneapolis Braces for Chauvin Trial — Thomas Gallatin, March 3, 2021
- Minneapolis Reaps What It Sowed — Nate Jackson, September 17, 2020
- Video: Democrat Politicians Ruined Minneapolis — Media Editors, August 10, 2020
- John Stossel Video: Progressive 'Paradise' — Media Editors, July 22, 2020
- It's NOT a 'Police Problem' — Mark Alexander, June 29, 2020
- Defund the Police and Send the Feds the Bill? — Nate Jackson, June 8, 2020
- Keith Ellison's Gamble on Charging Police — Douglas Andrews, June 4, 2020
- Rule of Law vs. Anarchy — Douglas Andrews, June 1, 2020
- Minneapolis Burning Is No Justice for George — Douglas Andrews, May 29, 2020
- A Fatal Police Tactic Does Not Mean the Entire Justice System Is Racist — Douglas Andrews, May 28, 2020
- Minneapolis Cops: Will There Be Due Process for Everyone? — Douglas Andrews, May 27, 2020
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.