- The SPLC and Antifa — Mark Alexander, March 8, 2023
- FBI Rescinds Leaked Anti-Catholic Internal Memo — Emmy Griffin, February 13, 2023
- Indoctrinating Kids on MLK Day — Douglas Andrews, January 16, 2023
- FBI Report Doesn't Help SPLC Fundraising — Mark Alexander, December 22, 2022
- SPLC Employees Charge SPLC With 'Racism' — Thomas Gallatin, March 30, 2022
- Will SCOTUS Hear a Christian Defamation Case? — Thomas Gallatin, December 15, 2021
- Disqus Deplatforms Discussion — Thomas Gallatin, March 17, 2021
- The Left's 'Insurrection' Hypocrisy — Douglas Andrews, February 10, 2021
- SPLC Pushes 'Anti-Racism' Indoctrination in Schools — Thomas Gallatin, October 30, 2020
- Dems Use SPLC 'Hate' List to Threaten Tax Breaks — Political Editors, September 23, 2019
- Should the SPLC Be Tax-Exempt? — Nate Jackson, April 4, 2019
- SPLC Haters — The Other Shoe Falls — Mark Alexander, March 26, 2019
- SPLC, Morris Dees, and Their Hypocritical Facade — Mark Alexander, March 18, 2019
- SPLC's Hate Hoax: A New Report on 'Extremism' — Nate Jackson, February 25, 2019
- The SPLC's Hateful 'Hate Speech' Rules for Social Media — Political Editors, October 31, 2018
- SPLC Finally Gets a Taste of Its Own Medicine — Jordan Candler, June 19, 2018
- AmazonSmile Frowns on Conservatives Because of SPLC — Culture Beat, May 4, 2018
- Threat of Lawsuit Pushes SPLC to Back Off 'Hate' Claim — Culture Beat, April 20, 2018
- Brigitte Gabriel: A Voice Against Radical Islamic Terrorism — Caroline C. Lewis, March 29, 2018
- SPLC Policing YouTube? — Culture Beat, March 1, 2018
- Video: The Southern Poverty Law Center Scam — Publius, January 19, 2018
- The 'Anti-Hate' Group That Is a Hate Group — Political Editors, October 13, 2017
- Hate Profiteering: The SPLC Hate Hustlers — Mark Alexander, August 30, 2017
- Leftmedia Blasts AG Sessions for Speech to 'Hate Group' — Thomas Gallatin, July 14, 2017
- Southern Poverty Law Center Got Rich on 'Hate' — Michael Swartz, June 30, 2017
- GuideStar's Slanderous 'Hate Group' Designation — Political Editors, June 24, 2017
- SPLC Hides Behind Its Own Hate — Jordan Candler, February 16, 2017
- Thursday Top Headlines — Publius, February 16, 2017
- Southern Poverty a Poor Choice — Tony Perkins, October 16, 2015
- 'Erasing Hate' Campaign Seeks Purge of All Things Confederate — Nate Jackson, September 3, 2015
- Of Course Opposition to Obama's Immigration Action Is Racist — December 1, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.