- Biden Looks to Grease the Skids for Immigrants — Michael Swartz, December 20, 2022
- Biden's Bid for National CRT Indoctrination — Nate Jackson, July 6, 2022
- CRT: The Systemic Indoctrination of America's Next Generation — Mark Alexander, May 5, 2021
- A New Front in the Culture War: Action Civics — Michael Swartz, April 23, 2021
- A Letter Every Parent Should Read — Mark Alexander, April 22, 2021
- Former U.S. Education Secs Call for 'Woke' Civics — Thomas Gallatin, March 4, 2021
- Saving Civics From Racism — Michael Swartz, February 19, 2021
- Woke Ideology Infects Civics and the Military — Lewis Morris, January 7, 2021
- A Republic — If You Can Keep It — John J. Bastiat, November 9, 2020
- A Generational Reminder About Civics and Socialism — Michael Swartz, February 14, 2020
- Is the Electorate Really Informed? — Michael Swartz, October 5, 2018
- When Activism Replaces Education: The Rise of New Civics — Caroline C. Lewis, March 1, 2018
- The American People, Not Trump, Are the True Danger to Free Speech — Louis DeBroux, October 25, 2017
- Civics Ignorance Is Enormous Threat to Constitution — Brian Mark Weber, September 15, 2017
- America's Troubled Youth Foreshadow a Troubled Future — James Shott, February 28, 2017
- Constitution Day: Losing Touch With Our National Roots — Michael Swartz, September 16, 2016
- Cultivating Ignorance and Arrogance — Arnold Ahlert, February 8, 2016
- Lie Witness News: Name a Member of Congress — Publius, September 9, 2015
- Civic Virtue? One State Gets It Right! — January 5, 2015
- Civics 101 — Getting Religious Liberty Right — Mark Alexander, August 29, 2003
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.