- Dems Take Ethanol for Their Gas Pains — Thomas Gallatin, April 13, 2022
- There Is Nothing 'Green' About Ethanol — Lewis Morris, February 17, 2022
- Biden's Ill-Advised Mileage Mandate — Thomas Gallatin, December 21, 2021
- Ethanol Boondoggle Raises Gas Prices — Thomas Gallatin, May 18, 2021
- Trump Caught Between King Corn and Big Oil — Political Editors, September 2, 2019
- Mileage Standards and Biofuels Are Both Terrible — Lewis Morris, June 11, 2019
- King Corn Wins Again — Lewis Morris, June 4, 2019
- Coddling the Corn Belt — Brian Mark Weber, October 19, 2018
- Trump Should Kill Handouts to King Corn, Not Expand Them — Louis DeBroux, October 10, 2018
- Ethanol Boondoggle Causing Headaches for Pruitt — Political Editors, June 23, 2018
- The Ethanol Swamp Isn't Getting Drained — Brian Mark Weber, April 27, 2018
- Ethanol Indoctrination Enters School Studies — Jordan Candler, March 26, 2018
- Video: Ethanol's Hidden Costs — Publius, March 17, 2018
- More Evidence the Ethanol Mandate Hurts the Economy — Jordan Candler, February 13, 2018
- The Power of King Corn — Political Editors, October 19, 2017
- The Ethanol Boondoggle Will Continue — Lewis Morris, May 11, 2017
- Small-Engines vs. Ethanol Regs — Thomas Gallatin, April 11, 2017
- Top Headlines — Publius, November 29, 2016
- EPA: The Ethanol Protection Agency — Thomas Gallatin, August 22, 2016
- What's More Dangerous Than VW Emissions? The EPA — Jordan Candler, January 22, 2016
- Cruz's Iowa Success Endangers Corn Lobby — Dan Gilmore, January 6, 2016
- Just Keep on Pumping Ethanol — Lewis Morris, December 2, 2015
- Not a Typo: Military Pays Nearly $30 a Gallon for Green Fuel — Dan Gilmore, July 30, 2015
- EPA Proposes More Corn for Fuel, Not Food — Paul Albaugh, June 2, 2015
- Does the Ethanol Mandate Include Singing Its Praises? — Lewis Morris, March 10, 2015
- The Ethanol Boondoggle — Mark Alexander, July 30, 2014
- Ethanol Increase in the Offing? — July 28, 2014
- Dueling Ethanol Stories — June 27, 2014
- Earth Day, Ethanol and Keystone — April 22, 2014
- Ethanol Produces More GHGs — April 21, 2014
- The End of Ethanol? — December 13, 2013
- EPA Lowers Ethanol Requirement — November 16, 2013
- The High Cost of Ethanol — November 15, 2013
- Regulatory Commissars: EPA to Scale Back Ethanol Mandate? — October 14, 2013
- Regulatory Commissars: Enforcing the Ethanol Mandate — October 11, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.