- The Filibuster Is at Stake — Lewis Morris, September 12, 2022
- 'Voting Rights' and the Filibuster, Unpacked — Jack DeVine, January 26, 2022
- In Brief: What the Senate Filibuster Assault Means — Political Editors, January 25, 2022
- President Brandon Congratulates Himself on First Year — Nate Jackson, January 20, 2022
- Biden's Fili-Bluster — Turley Slays His Party Hypocrites — Mark Alexander, January 20, 2022
- Despondent Dems Brace for 'Rigged' Election — Douglas Andrews, January 19, 2022
- Dems Threaten Filibuster, Promise Permanent Election Chaos — Nate Jackson, January 4, 2022
- Biden's Town Hall Debacle — Nate Jackson, October 22, 2021
- The $6 Trillion Democrat Debauchery — Douglas Andrews, July 22, 2021
- Can Trump Flip Joe Manchin and the Senate? — Douglas Andrews, June 11, 2021
- Manchin Sticks a Fork in Dems' HR 1 Power Grab — Thomas Gallatin, June 7, 2021
- The Real Gambit on the Anti-Asian Hate Crime Bill — Thomas Gallatin, April 15, 2021
- Manchin's Filibuster Pledge — Michael Swartz, April 9, 2021
- Manchin's Calculated 'Objections' to 'Infrastructure' Bill — Nate Jackson, April 6, 2021
- Quid Pro Joe Manchin? — Nate Jackson, March 29, 2021
- Big Lies at Biden's First Presser — Nate Jackson, March 26, 2021
- The Filibuster Busters — Lewis Morris, March 25, 2021
- Biden and Democrats Target Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, March 24, 2021
- Memo to Trump: Call Joe Manchin — Mark Alexander, March 19, 2021
- Senate Filibuster on the Dems' Chopping Block — Thomas Gallatin, March 17, 2021
- Dems Strategize to Eliminate Senate Filibuster — Thomas Gallatin, March 12, 2021
- McConnell Saves Filibuster, Holder Wants SCOTUS Packed — Thomas Gallatin, January 26, 2021
- Is Manchin a Man of His Word? — Douglas Andrews, January 12, 2021
- ACB Hearings: Wrap-Up and a Looming Scheme — Nate Jackson, October 16, 2020
- The Senate Must Be Saved — Douglas Andrews, October 9, 2020
- Schumer Promises to Pack Court, Biden Remains Coy — Thomas Gallatin, October 2, 2020
- Partisan Power Grab: Reid's Call to Eliminate Filibuster — Political Editors, August 23, 2019
- Scalia's Legacy and Schumer's Real SCOTUS Strategy — Mark Alexander, April 12, 2017
- McConnell Kills the Filibuster — Jordan Candler, April 6, 2017
- Politics, Not Qualifications, Decide Gorsuch Nomination — James Shott, April 4, 2017
- Harry Reid Threatens Going Nuclear — Thomas Gallatin, September 5, 2016
- Veto Fight Over Iran Deal? Too Risky, Hints Obama — Dan Gilmore, August 27, 2015
- The Obstructionists: Dems Threaten DHS Funding — February 11, 2015
- GOP Mulls Unilateral Disarmament in Senate — December 9, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.