- Why the Price of Groceries Is Increasing — Nate Jackson, May 15, 2020
- Interruptions of Food Supply Have Cascading Effects — Louis DeBroux, April 29, 2020
- About That Sustainable Organic Food... — Business Review Board, May 4, 2017
- FDA Peddling in Junk Food Science — Culture Beat, May 23, 2016
- Food Fads: Make Mine Gluten-Full — Charles Krauthammer, December 25, 2015
- The Politics of Nutrition Science — Jonah Goldberg, December 23, 2015
- That Time the CIA Worried About Climate Change — Dan Gilmore, November 17, 2015
- Fruit Fiasco: High School Students Face Punishment for 'Racist' Fruit Basket — Todd Starnes, October 24, 2015
- Government Struggles With Keeping People Happily Fed — Dan Gilmore, October 17, 2015
- Study Pokes Hole in Government Theory on Food Deserts — Dan Gilmore, September 11, 2015
- Just When the Science Was Settled... — Dan Gilmore, August 11, 2015
- FDA Delays Mandatory Posting of Calorie Counts — Dan Gilmore, August 1, 2015
- Trans Fat Ban's Other Detrimental Effect — Jordan Candler, June 18, 2015
- A Short History of the Trans Fats Witch Hunt — Jim Harrington, June 17, 2015
- Seattle Eateries Are Dying and Minimum Wage Killed Them — March 16, 2015
- Government Raises Stakes in War Against Red Meat — February 20, 2015
- California School Principal Bans Chick-fil-A — September 16, 2014
- Why Food Inflation Is Ignored — July 8, 2014
- Inflating Food — March 19, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.