- Public School Parents Are Voting With Their Feet — Lewis Morris, August 25, 2022
- Good News: Parents Are Dropping Kids Out of Public School — Brian Mark Weber, August 19, 2022
- Christians Hijacking Homeschooling? — Emmy Griffin, May 18, 2022
- In Brief: Leave Homeschooling Alone — Political Editors, May 14, 2021
- In Wake of Pandemic, Homeschooling Explodes — Louis DeBroux, March 31, 2021
- The Problem With White Parents? — Michael Swartz, August 28, 2020
- Hysterical Left Ignores CDC, Demands Schools Stay Closed — Louis DeBroux, July 29, 2020
- John Stossel Video: A Taste of Homeschooling — Media Editors, May 20, 2020
- No Free Thought: Harvard Prof Calls for Homeschooling Ban — Louis DeBroux, April 22, 2020
- Pandemic Offers Chance to Revolutionize Education — Louis DeBroux, April 8, 2020
- States Increasingly Police Family 'Thoughtcrimes' — Jordan Candler, March 6, 2019
- The Rapid Growth of Homeschooling — Brian Mark Weber, January 25, 2019
- Many Factors Drive the Rise in Homeschooling — Louis DeBroux, June 6, 2018
- Why Home Schooling? — Walter E. Williams, September 2, 2015
- Blacks Homeschooling Over Mistreatment in Public Schools — February 26, 2015
- CT Looks to Regulate Homeschooling After Sandy Hook — September 26, 2014
- Homeschoolers Contend With Common Core — July 14, 2014
- Homeschoolers to Be Deported — March 4, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.