- In Brief: Why Wind and Solar Will Never Work — Political Editors, March 27, 2023
- Fossil Fuels Save Lives — Brian Mark Weber, October 28, 2022
- The Energy Reduction Act — Nate Jackson, August 22, 2022
- The Long Hot Summer ... of Blackouts? — Michael Swartz, June 29, 2022
- Biden's Not-So-Bright Idea on Solar Power — Nate Jackson, June 7, 2022
- Running Out of Green for Energy — Michael Swartz, September 22, 2021
- Turning the Lights Off in America — Nate Jackson, September 9, 2021
- Green America Feeds Red China — Lewis Morris, July 22, 2021
- California's Brownout Summer: The Sequel — Michael Swartz, June 30, 2021
- Gone With the Wind Power — Brian Mark Weber, April 30, 2021
- The Renewable Energy Pipe Dream — Thomas Gallatin, February 12, 2021
- Transitioning Away From Prosperity — Arnold Ahlert, October 26, 2020
- Green Energy Isn't So Green — Douglas Andrews, September 1, 2020
- Dems Pan Nuclear Power, Tout Wind, Solar — Michael Swartz, September 6, 2019
- The High Cost of Renewable Energy — Nate Jackson, May 8, 2019
- Renewable Energy's Inconvenient Truths — Arnold Ahlert, March 11, 2019
- Putting U.S. Energy Production in Perspective — Jordan Candler, May 22, 2018
- Does Trump Miss the Mark With Solar Tariffs? — Jordan Candler, January 23, 2018
- Wind and Solar Energy Haven't Lived Up to Hype — James Shott, May 16, 2017
- Solar Industry Struggles — Thomas Gallatin, May 5, 2017
- Why Does the Left Ignore Nuclear Power? — Lewis Morris, August 3, 2016
- Shining Sunlight on Solar Power — James Shott, March 22, 2016
- Ronald Reagan Building Gets a Solar Makeover — Jordan Candler, February 11, 2016
- Solar Plant Has a 'Dirty' Solution to Its Cloudy Days Dilemma — August 25, 2014
- Soak Up the Sun — May 12, 2014
- Obama Shines on Walmart — May 12, 2014
- Solar Firms Seek More Cash — April 14, 2014
- Heating Up a Controversy — February 14, 2014
- Solar Provides 0.2% of Power — January 30, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.