- A Smoking Gun of Government Speech Suppression — Douglas Andrews, January 16, 2023
- Hypocrisy Alert: Facebook's Record Fine for Transparency Violations — Mark Alexander, October 28, 2022
- Who's Been Visiting Joe Biden? — Douglas Andrews, October 11, 2022
- BLM Was Always a Grift — Douglas Andrews, April 21, 2022
- Gretchen Whitmer's Cuomo Problem — Douglas Andrews, March 4, 2021
- Medicare for All vs. Trump Transparency — Brian Mark Weber, November 22, 2019
- Clinton Foundation: Oh, THAT Foreign Money... — Lewis Morris, November 18, 2015
- What Is Obama's Top Population-Control Freak Hiding? — Michelle Malkin, August 26, 2015
- Now Hillary's Lost Bob Woodward — Lewis Morris, August 18, 2015
- Hillary Finally Turns Over Scrubbed Server — Nate Jackson, August 12, 2015
- DOJ Limits Inspectors General — Dan Gilmore, July 27, 2015
- The Deck Is Stacked Against the Public's Right to Know — Dan Gilmore, June 3, 2015
- With a Press of a Button, There's Less Transparency — April 2, 2015
- Federal Government Gets Failing Grade for Transparency — March 31, 2015
- DOJ Calls Hunt for Hillary's Email 'Speculation' — March 23, 2015
- Administration Sets New Record Censoring FOIAs — March 18, 2015
- It's 'Sunshine Week,' So Obviously Obama's Blocking FOIAs — March 16, 2015
- Hillary Email Scandal Catches Obama in Transparency Untruth — March 10, 2015
- Transparent White House Hides Evidence of Collusion With IRS — December 4, 2014
- Sharyl Attkisson: 'Government Bugged My Computer' — October 27, 2014
- A Tale of Excused Abuse at the IRS — October 27, 2014
- Obfuscation Reaches Fast and Furious Levels — October 27, 2014
- So Much for Tracking Stimulus Spending — September 15, 2014
- The Secretive Halls of Power — August 9, 2014
- 1,296 Pages of Regulations — July 7, 2014
- Most Transparent Administration Ever! — May 25, 2014
- Reporters on Obama Transparency — May 2, 2014
- They Even Regulate Transparency — March 20, 2014
- 'Transparency' Is Flexible — October 22, 2013
- Obama vs. the Leftmedia — October 11, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.