- The Tyrant Is a Slave to His Own Desires — Emmy Griffin, September 12, 2022
- NY Defies the Supreme Court — Nate Jackson, July 5, 2022
- Ukrainians Underscore the Wisdom of the Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, March 2, 2022
- Where Stands Our 'Freedom in the 50 States'? — Brian Mark Weber, December 10, 2021
- Are COVID Restrictions a Matter of Liberty? — Nate Jackson, April 19, 2021
- Government/Corporate Tyranny — Arnold Ahlert, February 15, 2021
- Serf's Up — Arnold Ahlert, January 4, 2021
- Credentialed Frauds — Arnold Ahlert, December 21, 2020
- Leftmedia Uses COVID to Justify Authoritarianism — Thomas Gallatin, December 1, 2020
- The Coming Totalitarianism — Arnold Ahlert, November 30, 2020
- Sheriffs Say 'No Thanks' to a Cuomo Thanksgiving — Douglas Andrews, November 23, 2020
- Leftists Embrace Enemy Lists — Arnold Ahlert, November 12, 2020
- AOC Exposes the Underbelly of Leftist Tyranny — Thomas Gallatin, November 11, 2020
- Selling Oppression as Healthcare — Arnold Ahlert, October 12, 2020
- Church vs. State in the Time of China Virus — Thomas Gallatin, April 14, 2020
- DOJ Uses Pandemic to Request Greater Power — Thomas Gallatin, March 24, 2020
- China Virus: A Threat to Liberty? — Thomas Gallatin, March 23, 2020
- Character vs. Charisma — Roger Helle, March 20, 2020
- Warren's 'Disinformation' Plan vs. the First Amendment — Political Editors, February 3, 2020
- Earth Day 2019 — Publius, April 22, 2019
- Earth Day 2018 — Political Editors, April 22, 2018
- Funding Socialist Tyranny — Soros, Steyer, Bezos and Bloomberg — Mark Alexander, November 29, 2017
- A Reporter's Alarming Encounter With Venezuelan Socialism — Jordan Candler, August 8, 2017
- Fallout From Venezuela's Sham Elections — Lewis Morris, August 2, 2017
- America's Long, Difficult Trek From Tyranny To... — James Shott, April 12, 2016
- Escaping Tyranny — John Stossel, October 7, 2015
- Earth Day, the EPA and Regulatory Tyranny — Mark Alexander, April 22, 2015
- The Road to Tyranny — March 5, 2014
- Tyranny? What Tyranny? — Mark Alexander, May 9, 2013
- Approaching the Tipping Point — Mark Alexander, November 1, 2012
- Narcissism and Tyranny — The Consequence of Executive Egocentrism — Mark Alexander, May 31, 2012
- Resurrection Day 2012: 'Jesus Was a Socialist'? — Mark Alexander, April 5, 2012
- Liberty v. the Fatal Cycle of Democracy — Mark Alexander, December 15, 2011
- 90 Years of Red Chinese Tyranny — Mark Alexander, July 7, 2011
- Collectivist Tyranny — Mark Alexander, February 24, 2011
- We Still Hold These Truths — Mark Alexander, July 2, 2009
- The Primacy of Free Enterprise over Socialism — Mark Alexander, March 6, 2009
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.