- A Racist Documentary Revels in White Guilt — Douglas Andrews, September 29, 2022
- Author James Patterson Tells the Truth, Then Apologizes — Emmy Griffin, June 17, 2022
- The Murder Stats That Cried 'White Supremacist' — Douglas Andrews, June 2, 2022
- Biden, MSM Ignore the Waukesha Story — Douglas Andrews, December 17, 2021
- Reversing Brown v. Board: Anti-White Racism in Action — Emmy Griffin, August 16, 2021
- The Democrat Architects of White Supremacy — Mark Alexander, June 30, 2021
- Obama Blames Whites for Failure to Enact Reparations — Douglas Andrews, February 25, 2021
- Racists Masquerading as Educators — Arnold Ahlert, February 22, 2021
- Trump's Legacy: Blacks, Hispanics, and Blue-Collar Workers — Nate Jackson, December 16, 2020
- Suburban 'White Privilege' Democrats — Mark Alexander, September 30, 2020
- Do All Lives Really Matter? — Douglas Andrews, September 2, 2020
- The Problem With White Parents? — Michael Swartz, August 28, 2020
- Whitmer Imposes Implicit Bias Training on State Workers — Arnold Ahlert, August 10, 2020
- The 'Anti-Racism' Profiteers — Louis DeBroux, July 22, 2020
- Black Privilege in the Media — Nate Jackson, July 21, 2020
- Are You a White Supremacist? — Nate Jackson, June 3, 2020
- Demo Identity Politics Chasing Whites Away — Brian Mark Weber, May 25, 2018
- Blame the White Guy 2015 — Todd Starnes, November 20, 2015
- Who's Responsible? — Walter E. Williams, October 28, 2015
- The Problem Isn't Guns or White Men — Ann Coulter, October 8, 2015
- Not News: Unarmed White Teen Killed by Cop; Two White Cops Killed by Blacks — Larry Elder, August 13, 2015
- Don't Say 'All Lives Matter' When Only Black Ones Do — December 9, 2014
- Blacks Protesting Racism Won't Let Whites Join Them — December 4, 2014
- Burton: Dems Don't Know How to Speak to Whites — November 8, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.