- Charlottesville Cancels Lee, Jackson, and More — Thomas Gallatin, July 13, 2021
- MSM Ignores Biden's Hoax Peddling — Thomas Gallatin, August 25, 2020
- Leftmedia Still Propagating the Fake News Trump — Charlottesville Narrative — Mark Alexander, March 21, 2019
- MSM Makes Mountain Out of White Nationalist Molehill — Thomas Gallatin, August 13, 2018
- Tale of Two Protests — Thomas Gallatin, April 24, 2018
- Trump Condemns Racism, but Here's the Real Problem — Political Editors, September 18, 2017
- The Antifa Movement — Coming to a Theater Near You — Mark Alexander, September 6, 2017
- Hate Profiteering: The SPLC Hate Hustlers — Mark Alexander, August 30, 2017
- Haters Outing Haters? Seriously, This Happened! — Mark Alexander, August 18, 2017
- CNN: 'Say, Islamic Terrorists Just Copied White Racists' — Thomas Gallatin, August 18, 2017
- Charlottesville and 'Right-Wing' Domestic Terrorism — Michael Swartz, August 18, 2017
- Bannon Going, Going, Gone! — Political Editors, August 17, 2017
- Rise of the Antifa Iconoclasts — Thomas Gallatin, August 17, 2017
- Trump Loses the Business Class — Business Review Board, August 17, 2017
- Antifa v. Alt-Right in Charlottesville — and America — Mark Alexander, August 16, 2017
- Don't Let the Media Tell You What to Think — Thomas Gallatin, August 16, 2017
- Hate vs. Hate in the War to Whitewash History — Louis DeBroux, August 16, 2017
- No, the First Amendment Is Not Limited by 'Hate Speech' — Culture Beat, August 16, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — Political Editors, August 16, 2017
- Trump Responds to Racist Violence, Again — Thomas Gallatin, August 15, 2017
- The Real Story of Republicans and Race — Todd Johnson, August 15, 2017
- Tear Down the University of Virginia! — Mark Alexander, August 14, 2017
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.