- Biden Revives Obama's 'Affirmative' Housing Scheme — Douglas Andrews, February 6, 2023
- The Home Price Explosion — Thomas Gallatin, May 26, 2022
- Huff and Puff and Blow the Housing Market Down? — Brian Mark Weber, July 6, 2018
- Government Causing Huge Increase in Housing Prices — Business Review Board, May 10, 2016
- What You Need to Know About 'The Big Short' — John C. Goodman, January 3, 2016
- The Busybody Left — Thomas Sowell, December 22, 2015
- Free Stuff Can Turn Out to Be a Bad Buy — Michael Barone, October 30, 2015
- The 'Affordable Housing' Fraud — Thomas Sowell, September 29, 2015
- Government: Here to Help! — John Stossel, September 23, 2015
- Mortgage Madness Returns — Stephen Moore, August 25, 2015
- Housing Data Only Part of Obama's 'Racist' Puzzle — Allyne Caan, July 24, 2015
- Checking in on 'Too Big to Fail' After Five Years — Lewis Morris, July 21, 2015
- Welcome to Mr. Obama's Neighborhood — Allyne Caan, July 9, 2015
- Housing Discrimination, or Just Obama's Economy? — Lewis Morris, June 26, 2015
- HUD's 'Housing Equality' Thud — Mark Alexander, June 12, 2015
- Trying to Reverse a Homeownership Slide — February 27, 2015
- Housing Market Crash Bells Are Ringing — January 5, 2015
- Judge Struck Down Obama's Policies on Housing — November 4, 2014
- Return of Risky Home Lending — May 16, 2014
- Fannie and Freddie Fading Fast? — March 13, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.