- Nurturing a Crucial Alliance — Edwin J. Feulner, October 17, 2015
- About the TSA's Full Body Scanners... — Dan Gilmore, August 18, 2015
- The TSA Is Groping for Relevancy — Dan Gilmore, June 3, 2015
- BO's Blinding Islamophilia — Mark Alexander, February 11, 2015
- Portland Wannabe Bomber Sentenced — October 5, 2014
- Former Secret Service Directer Looked to Disney World — October 3, 2014
- Secret Service Failed to Protect the President — September 30, 2014
- Senator Skips Out on Security Hearing — September 19, 2014
- Healthcare.gov Launched Despite Known Security Flaws — September 16, 2014
- Growing Violence Along the Border — July 31, 2014
- DC's Rich and Crazy — June 30, 2014
- Navigator Terrorist — February 28, 2014
- ObamaCare's Cyber 'High Risk' — February 26, 2014
- Shutdown Threatens Embassy Security — October 4, 2013
- The Most Perilous National Security Crisis Since 1860 — Mark Alexander, April 7, 2011
- Army Preps for Tea Party 'Terrorists' — Mark Alexander, April 29, 2010
- Obama: National Security Neophyte — Mark Alexander, July 11, 2008
- National Security Primer 1: Understanding 'Jihadistan' — Mark Alexander, January 10, 2006
- National Security Primer 2: OEF and OIF — Mark Alexander, January 9, 2006
- National Security Primer 3: The Long War — Mark Alexander, January 8, 2006
- National Security Primer 4: The Nuke Threat — Mark Alexander, January 7, 2006
- National Security Primer 5: The Real Islam — Mark Alexander, January 6, 2006
- U.S. National Security — The Long War or the Short Surrender — Mark Alexander, July 29, 2005
- U.S. National Security — Homeland Defense — Mark Alexander, July 22, 2005
- U.S. National Security — Imminent Threats — Mark Alexander, July 15, 2005
- What Social Security Crisis? — Mark Alexander, February 11, 2005
- National security and international policy in 2005 — Mark Alexander, January 14, 2005
- Immigration Policy: A national security imperative — Mark Alexander, December 10, 2004
- The other National Security threat — Mark Alexander, February 20, 2004
- The Department of Homeland Security — Mark Alexander, June 7, 2002
- Homeland Security watch — Mark Alexander, January 25, 2002
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.