- Whistleblowers: The FBI Is Purging Its Conservative Agents — Douglas Andrews, October 3, 2022
- Facebook Ratted Out 2020 Election Doubters to FBI — Douglas Andrews, September 16, 2022
- A Capitol Police J6 Whistleblower Sounds Off — Douglas Andrews, September 14, 2022
- A Whistleblower Sues the Crooked Left — Douglas Andrews, May 6, 2022
- Google Built Its Algorithms to Target Trump — Douglas Andrews, August 17, 2021
- ICIG Atkinson Deserved to Get the Boot — Thomas Gallatin, April 6, 2020
- Impeachment Trial Day 8: Dershowitz, Schiff, and Bolton — Nate Jackson, January 30, 2020
- Demos Impeach Trump for What Biden Actually Did — Mark Alexander, January 29, 2020
- Impeachment Trial Day 3: Can We Get a Witness? — Nate Jackson, January 24, 2020
- 'Schiff Show' Roundup: Passing the Baton to Nadler — Nate Jackson, December 2, 2019
- 'Schiff Show' Roundup: Thanksgiving News Dump — Nate Jackson, November 27, 2019
- PSA: Why Schiff Disallowed Whistleblower Testimony — Mark Alexander, November 22, 2019
- 'Schiff Show' Roundup: Public Hearings, Giuliani, Whistleblower Trouble — Nate Jackson, November 13, 2019
- Dems Reject Fairness in Partisan Impeachment Inquiry — Thomas Gallatin, November 11, 2019
- Trump Whistleblower Good, Media Whistleblower Bad — Nate Jackson, November 8, 2019
- Schiff Bloviates on 'Patriotic' Impeachment Inquiry — Thomas Gallatin, November 7, 2019
- 'Whistleblower' Unmasked? — Thomas Gallatin, October 31, 2019
- Democrats Continue to Hide Whistleblower Identity — Nate Jackson, October 25, 2019
- 'Whistleblower' Has Ties to Biden — Thomas Gallatin, October 11, 2019
- 'Whistleblower' Tied to 2020 Democrat — Political Editors, October 9, 2019
- Dems Expand Ukraine Charade With Second 'Whistleblower' — Thomas Gallatin, October 7, 2019
- Schiff's BIG Timeline Lie Has Hit the Fan — Mark Alexander, October 3, 2019
- About the Altered Whistleblower Reporting Form — Thomas Gallatin, October 1, 2019
- Who's the Whistleblower's Puppet Master? — Thomas Gallatin, September 27, 2019
- About That Whistleblower Complaint — Nate Jackson, September 26, 2019
- 'Whistleblower' Targets Trump but Hits Biden — Thomas Gallatin, September 23, 2019
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.