Bless the Jihadi's Uncle ... if You Believe Him
The uncle of the Boston bombers has spoken out passionately to the media on several occasions. He said that they were just losers. He condemned their infantile and radical take on “religion”, and the fact that they brought shame on their family and other Chechans. He said a good deal more about the insanity of Islamic Jihad than the pathetic PC crowd of journalists generally dares. Since he didn’t say otherwise one assumes he is a Muslim himself. So he was allowed, I guess. It’s sort of like why folks of African descent are permitted to use the N-word without asterisks while the rest must search for the latest approved nomenclature to avoid the R-label. Trying to figure out what is OK in a PC world is enough to make you want to stop thinking altogether. Could be that’s the plan.
But could the uncle be practicing Taqiyyah? That is the Arabic word for Islam’s mandatory practice of lying to the infidel to advance the cause of Allah. There are volumes on the subject and every Muslim is taught the concept in detail. I watched and I believed him – to a point – but his failure to ID the pictures, till after the dust had settled (and till after additional blood had been spilled) or even just to drop a dime in advance on the obviously dangerous nephew, and the effort he makes to disassociate Islam from Jihad, are all well noted.
The point is not so much to look back and judge fairly as it is to look forward to what will serve victory. Ultimately, the necessity, to divide and conquer, must involve giving apparent credence to any Muslim who will stand publicly, outside of violent Jihad. They say the proof is in the pudding. What we need to do is to find out where each Muslim stands. When we start forcing the bad ones to get out, we’ll begin to learn who’s who.
1. We must take the stand that we are at War with Islamic Jihad. We should name it and ask Congress to declare it, officially and legally.
2. We must affirm that Muslims who renounce Jihad are our brothers and welcome countrymen. There are in this world entire Muslim sects that do so. There are millions who want nothing to do with Jihad. The uncle, if sincere, is not so rare a case.
3. But … since the founder of Islam preached and practiced Jihad to spread it, and since that has been their standard for 1400 years, the standard that we apply in return must be guilty until proven innocent, and it must be one of guilt by association. And the penalty must be exile. A hard pill for us to swallow but as they judge let them be judged. If Hitler hadn’t bombed London, we wouldn’t have dreamed of bombing the German cities. When the Church of Jesus Christ is made welcome in Mecca, we might begin to reconsider that.
4. Any Mosque where Jihad is preached must be torn down, the lands confiscated, and the community dispersed or deported, after a thorough examination, to determine each of their inclinations. Here’s where the Liberal’s favorite policy of “Zero Tolerance” would be well applied.
5. Our response to Islamic persecution and murder of Christians and Jews, or “infidels” of any stripe, anywhere, should be to destroy the Mosque that governed the perpetrators. We should do this anywhere in the world and start now with the Mosque in Watertown, MA. They should have fair warning to clear out and then the facility should be flattened with smart ordinance. We don’t have kill them. Just let the imams preach out in the sun for a while and see if some don’t tend to change their tunes.
6. There were a few hundred thousand Muslims here in the 60’s. Now there are 5 or 10 million. We don’t need any more. Close the door and make any exceptions subject to extreme scrutiny. This massive influx is the result of the conscious plans that have been laid for our conquest, by enemies from without, and for our destruction, by enemies from within. Go visit France or Holland, or almost anywhere in Europe, to gain a full appreciation of this truth. By 2050 the demographic shift there will be all over and the Muslims will be the rulers. If we wish to avoid the Dhimmitude to which old Europe has chosen to surrender, we will have to act decisively and forcefully.
Do these “musts” I’m raving about have any chance of implementation by America as she stands now? No, they do not. But Boston teaches us, plainly enough, that they aren’t done with us yet. The Jihadis will hit us hard at some point, with some form of WMD, and that’s when the fog of complacency will clear. That’s when the muzzle, that the Saudi’s pay our government and our media to wear, will fail to suppress the outcry against Radical Islam. The imperatives that I’ve proposed here will be among the choices that will then be open to us.