Tagged “John Bolton”
- Sending More Troops to Taiwan Because... — Thomas Gallatin, February 27, 2023
- Trump and Bolton: Id vs. Id — Douglas Andrews, June 18, 2020
- Impeachment Trial Day 8: Dershowitz, Schiff, and Bolton — Nate Jackson, January 30, 2020
- Demos Impeach Trump for What Biden Actually Did — Mark Alexander, January 29, 2020
- Impeachment Trial Day 7: 'Trust the American People' — Thomas Gallatin, January 29, 2020
- Impeachment Trial Day 6: No Impeachable Offenses — Thomas Gallatin, January 28, 2020
- Did the Demo Deep State Just Get Deeper? — Mark Alexander, January 28, 2020
- Impeachment Trial Days 4 & 5: Bolton Leak, Dem Insults, Trump's Defense — Thomas Gallatin, January 27, 2020
- Russian Puppet Iran and the Saudi Attack — National Security Desk, September 16, 2019
- Scapegoating John Bolton — Arnold Ahlert, September 16, 2019
- 'Bad Cop' Bolton Exits — Nate Jackson, September 11, 2019
- Trump Tells Taliban Negotiators to Rethink It — Thomas Gallatin, September 9, 2019
- Trump, Putin, and Venezuela — Michael Swartz, May 10, 2019
- Facing Down Russia and China on the African Front — Harold Hutchison, April 10, 2019
- Did Bolton Really Contradict Trump About Syria? — Nate Jackson, January 8, 2019
- Bolton Rejects ICC Authority and Threatens Sanctions — Political Editors, September 11, 2018
- Trump Understands U.S.-North Korea History — National Security Desk, July 5, 2018
- What John Bolton Brings to the Table — Todd Johnson, March 28, 2018
- Jimmy Carter Endorses John Bolton? — Mark Alexander, March 27, 2018
- Trump Taps Bolton and diGenova as Replacements — Thomas Gallatin, March 23, 2018
- How Trump Can Exit the Iran Deal — Todd Johnson, September 5, 2017
- Affirming the Iranian Deal Is a Perilous Calculation — Jordan Candler, July 18, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — Publius, June 1, 2016
- John Bolton Is Not Running for President — Nate Jackson, May 14, 2015
- What Democrats Really Fear Is Netanyahu's 'Plain Speaking' — February 11, 2015
- More Sanctions Do Little Against Russia — July 30, 2014
- Cupcake Negotiating With a Knife — March 17, 2014
- Bolton on Obama — March 6, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.