Tagged “Terence Jeffrey”
- Wednesday Short Cuts — Political Editors, August 9, 2017
- Tuesday Short Cuts — May 2, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — Publius, January 23, 2017
- Thursday Short Cuts — Publius, April 7, 2016
- Wednesday Short Cuts — Publius, November 11, 2015
- Friday Short Cuts — Publius, August 21, 2015
- Strong Families Are Linked to Higher Incomes — April 15, 2015
- Obama's Tax on Stay-at-Home Moms — January 21, 2015
- The ISIL-Communism Common Denominator — January 15, 2015
- Culture's Impact on Welfare Nation — December 10, 2014
- Subsidizing a System That's Killing the American Dream — October 15, 2014
- We Must Embrace the Traditional Family if We Want Liberty — September 3, 2014
- A Nation Fixated on Welfare — August 20, 2014
- Rights Come From God — August 6, 2014
- Admin Silent on Meraim Ibrahim — June 4, 2014
- Gov't Will Control Your Life — May 7, 2014
- Illegals Earning More Than Women — April 30, 2014
- Disproportional Gov't Dependence — April 23, 2014
- Welfare Nation — April 16, 2014
- Medical Sector's Ominous Trends — April 9, 2014
- Indoctrinating Our Children — March 12, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.