Tagged “Prager U”
- Work, Keep Working, and Then Work Harder — May 16, 2023
- The Constitution: A Moral Challenge — May 9, 2023
- If You Can Choose Your Gender, Can You Choose Your Race? — May 1, 2023
- Fossil Fuels: The Big Picture — April 18, 2023
- How I Accidentally Red-Pilled Myself — April 12, 2023
- James K. Polk: Manifest Destiny — March 28, 2023
- Lying Liars — March 14, 2023
- The Constitution: Taxes, Voting Rights, and Prohibition — March 8, 2023
- The Real Climate Crisis — February 28, 2023
- John Quincy Adams: Dedicated to America — February 23, 2023
- Denzel Washington: People Improve Race Relations, Not Policy — February 18, 2023
- The Myth of Overpopulation — February 3, 2023
- The Constitution: A Nation of States — January 18, 2023
- Confessions of an Environmentalist — January 12, 2023
- The Truth About Gender-Affirming Care — December 20, 2022
- ESG: Woke to Broke — December 14, 2022
- America Is Fat, but You Don't Have to Be — November 25, 2022
- The DEI Disaster — November 9, 2022
- Celebrating Columbus — October 10, 2022
- The Student Loan Forgiveness Scam — August 10, 2022
- Venezuela: Vivi's Life Under Socialism — July 22, 2022
- Is It Racist to Require Voter ID? — June 16, 2022
- China's Social Credit System — April 29, 2022
- Fund the Children, Not the Schools — April 6, 2022
- How Much Energy Will the World Need? — March 30, 2022
- When Big Business Went Woke — March 15, 2022
- Big Government, Big Business, Big Problems — February 15, 2022
- Is the Foster Care System Racist? — February 8, 2022
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.