Tagged “Susan Rice”
- Equity Isn't Equality — Douglas Andrews, January 27, 2021
- Biden's Pick of Benghazi Liar Susan Rice — Thomas Gallatin, December 11, 2020
- Biden Taps Harris for President — Thomas Gallatin, August 12, 2020
- Did Strzok Just Implicate Biden? — Harold Hutchison, June 25, 2020
- Declassified Rice Memo Adds Fuel to Obamagate Scandal — Thomas Gallatin, May 20, 2020
- Stand Down — or Get Out of the Way? — Arnold Ahlert, June 25, 2018
- Susan Rice's Last-Minute CYA Email — Political Editors, February 13, 2018
- A Constitutional Republic or a Police State? — Arnold Ahlert, December 18, 2017
- What Was Unmasking and How Far Did It Go? — Lewis Morris, August 16, 2017
- Friday Short Cuts — Political Editors, August 11, 2017
- Obama Officials Subpoenaed in Unmasking Probe — Thomas Gallatin, June 1, 2017
- Narrative-Shaping Obscures Obama Administration's Abuse of Power — Arnold Ahlert, June 1, 2017
- Obama's NSA Illegally Surveilled Americans for Years — Political Editors, May 24, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — May 1, 2017
- A Spying, Lying Obama Administration — Arnold Ahlert, April 10, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — April 10, 2017
- Fake News Media Choose Prince Over Rice — Thomas Gallatin, April 5, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — April 5, 2017
- So, Susan Rice Was the One 'Unmasking' — Nate Jackson, April 3, 2017
- Friday Short Cuts — Publius, August 19, 2016
- Friday Short Cuts — Publius, May 13, 2016
- Rice Boasts of Ending Two Wars 'Responsibly' — Nate Jackson, May 21, 2015
- Netanyahu Not Playing Washington Politics — February 25, 2015
- Turkey Denies Agreement With Obama Administration — October 13, 2014
- Rice: Stay the Course Against ISIL — October 13, 2014
- Susan Rice: U.S. Decimated 'al-Qaida Core' — September 25, 2014
- Rice Cooker: National Security Advisor Runs From Podium — September 22, 2014
- Administration's 'War' Word Games Miss the Point — September 15, 2014
- White House PR Problems — June 7, 2014
- Bergdahl's 'Honor & Distinction'? — June 2, 2014
- PFC Bergdahl Is No 'Hero' — Mark Alexander, June 2, 2014
- Benghazi: The Cover-up of the Cover-up — Mark Alexander, April 30, 2014
- Rice Doubles Down — February 25, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.