Tagged “corporate taxes”
- Manchin Hides the Truth About Raising Your Taxes — Nate Jackson, August 1, 2022
- Biden's BIG 'Inflation Reduction Act' Lie — Mark Alexander, July 29, 2022
- Don't Buy the Democrats' 'Greedflation' Lie — Nate Jackson, May 20, 2022
- The Biden Global Tax Cartel — Brian Mark Weber, October 15, 2021
- Biden Tax Hike Will Hammer Workers, Consumers, and Retirees — Louis DeBroux, April 14, 2021
- Biden's 'Infrastructure' Plan to Fleece the Nation — Nate Jackson, April 1, 2021
- How Are Corporations Paying No Taxes? — Brian Mark Weber, April 26, 2019
- Actually, the Tax Cuts ARE Working — Nate Jackson, November 29, 2018
- Amazon, Sanders, and the Socialist Family Feud — Brian Mark Weber, September 7, 2018
- Buffett's Cogent, but Shortsighted, Point on Health Care — Jordan Candler, May 10, 2017
- Trump's Corporate Tax Reform Would Grow the Economy Bigly — Allyne Caan, April 27, 2017
- There's Tax Aversion, and There's Tax Evasion — Lewis Morris, April 6, 2016
- Inversion Regs an Attempt to Protect Tax Revenue — Business Review Board, April 5, 2016
- Carl's Jr. Flees California's Business Environment — Dan Gilmore, March 14, 2016
- GE Wants It Both Ways — Low Taxes and High Subsidies — Lewis Morris, September 2, 2015
- Lee-Rubio Tax Reform: Pro-Growth, Pro-Family — Lewis Morris, March 6, 2015
- Obama's Tax Piracy — February 3, 2015
- A Plan to Reduce the Tax Burden for Everyone — September 30, 2014
- Uncle Sam Picks Pockets, Sets New Rules Against Avoiding It — September 25, 2014
- And Just Like That, There Are Rules Against Tax Inversions — September 23, 2014
- U.S. Lagging Behind in the Race on Tax Policy — September 17, 2014
- Have It Your Way — Pay Less Taxes — August 28, 2014
- Underestimating the Burden of Corporate Taxes — August 21, 2014
- On Corporate Inversions, The New York Times Misses the Obvious — August 19, 2014
- Obama Donors Avoid Corporate Taxes Too — August 14, 2014
- Obama: 'You Don't Get to Pick Which Rules You Play By' — July 29, 2014
- Leftists Call for 'Economic Patriotism' Among Corporations — July 25, 2014
- Lowering Corporate Taxes — April 17, 2014
- Walgreen Moving Overseas? — April 16, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.