- Transgenderism Doesn't Bring the Promised Happiness — Emmy Griffin, March 28, 2023
- Dems Make Gun List, Check It Twice — Nate Jackson, December 8, 2022
- The Glorification of Suicide — Thomas Gallatin, December 1, 2022
- Canada's Medically Assisted Suicide for 'Mature Minors' — Emmy Griffin, September 6, 2022
- Sex-Reassignment Regret — Emmy Griffin, June 16, 2022
- The Grim Cost of Grooming Children — Nate Jackson, May 5, 2022
- Democrats Feign Concern for Cop Suicides — Douglas Andrews, February 22, 2022
- COVID Side Effects: Teen Suicide Attempts Spike — Thomas Gallatin, June 18, 2021
- COVID Isn't Killing Kids, Lockdowns Are — Thomas Gallatin, December 19, 2020
- Leftist Bullies Cause, Then Celebrate Mike Adams Suicide — Nate Jackson, July 28, 2020
- The Slow-Motion Suicide of the Joker — Mark Alexander, October 4, 2019
- Suicide Rises in a Culture of Despair — Brian Mark Weber, June 14, 2019
- Declining U.S. Life Expectancy Reflects Cultural Depravity — Jordan Candler, November 30, 2018
- Philosophical Trends in Our Suicidal Culture — Caroline C. Lewis, June 14, 2018
- The AMA Moves Left on Guns and Suicide — Culture Beat, June 13, 2018
- 'Your Call Is (Not) Very Important to Us...' — Nate Jackson, September 28, 2016
- The Toll of Transgendered Suicide — Nate Jackson, July 13, 2016
- No Margin for Terror — Tony Perkins, December 8, 2015
- New Study Shows Legalizing Physician-Assisted Suicide Increases Suicide Rates — Ryan T. Anderson, October 29, 2015
- Ending Life Is Great; Saving It, Not So Much — Nate Jackson, October 13, 2015
- Houston Still Has a Problem — Tony Perkins, October 7, 2015
- Assisted Cultural Suicide — Nate Jackson, October 6, 2015
- Permission to Die — Jacob Sullum, September 16, 2015
- California Backs Suicide During Prevention Week — September 10, 2015
- Affirming a Right to Die — George Will, August 30, 2015
- VA Manager Mocks Veteran Suicides — March 10, 2015
- As if Chris Kyle Needed an Oscar Award — February 24, 2015
- Dying Vet Urges Other Soldiers to Choose Life — November 12, 2014
- Comedian's Death Captivates Media — Wholesale Murder of Christians Ignored — August 12, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.