An argument that would solidify the entire, core conservative ideology.
The conservative hierarchical argument should be as follows:
1. That violent, physical force is unacceptable.
2. That force and coercion of any kind used to extract life, liberty or property from another individual is wholly unacceptable and should be eliminated wherever it is found.
3. Therefore, any force or coercion made legal by the government (a group of people), is the absolute reason it must be extremely limited.
4. These limitations are clearly expressed and agreed upon as set forth in the United States Constitution.
5. It is for that reason, every piece of legalized force outside the constitutional limits should be repealed.
6. Every human being should be guaranteed the freedom, liberty, and responsibility to pursue their own happiness (or not), and to construct their own lives, free of force and coercion from another human being or government entity – no matter how lofty the pretense.
7. This means in practice: that every human being is 100% responsible for their actions and the quality of their life, and life around them as was originally determined by our constitution.
The statists and supporting media are doing an excellent job distracting everyone with their civility argument. Civility means formal politeness in behavior and speech. It becomes apparent you can argue about being civil (polite), while you simultaneously (illegally/unconstitutionally) coerce and plunder life, liberty and property from large swaths of the population.
But in a statist mind, these forceful acts fall outside the civility argument; because these acts are all in the name of compassion. More precisely; government sanctioned compassion (yes, by legal force). And since compassion is a strictly subjective, emotional word, the force used in the name of compassion is ultimately limitless and justified if a majority rule it so.
In their minds, so boundless is compassion, it transcends all individual, God given rights of freedom and liberty and sovereignty.
But what happens when this government sanctioned compassionate force becomes fueled by righteousness? Well, the one thing we know about righteousness is: anything you feel is right (with full logical and emotional self-justification of course), is right – for everyone – and by any means. It is of a higher moral order and it transcends all individual human rights – making the use of force to extract wealth and limit freedom and liberty fully acceptable – as long as you are polite of course.
It’s to the statist advantage to not let this contradiction come to light. For their civility argument is a shallow lie and no more than a coordinated distraction. Their goal is to restrict speech to their liking, in the name of civility and politeness of course, in order to keep hidden the lie.
A word of warning to Republicans
For two weeks now Republicans have exhaustively defended themselves, not with the argument above, but by the fact the killer did not have any conservative ties – and that the liberal media made up the connection. While that may be true in this case, the statists are the ones that succeeded and the setup is in place.
The next shooter the media can prove that tweeted Sarah Palin saying: “I love you…i’ll take care of it” the day before he kills someone, we will have lost before we even began. Liberals will run with the civility argument again as fear and panic set in, and they just might get their way…while they continue to loot the public.
The republicans has better stop playing checkers while the liberals are playing chess.
“Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.” –George Washington
Contact: [email protected]
Start a conversation using these share links: