Our Genocidal ‘Trading Partner’
Uyghur women in Xinjiang continue to be subjected to forced sterilization, coerced abortions, and rape.
Communist China has been in the news a lot between the Putin/Xi Moscow summit and the TikTok hearings on Capitol Hill. But another disturbing report about communist China was largely ignored by the “lamestream media.”
Once again, the United States government determined that the racist, communist Chinese regime is engaged in “genocide and crimes against humanity … against predominantly Muslim Uyghurs and members of other ethnic and religious minority groups in Xinjiang.”
Uyghur women in Xinjiang continue to be subjected to forced sterilization and coerced abortions, as well as “rape and other forms of sexual and gender-based violence.”
Communist China is not a normal country. It is not a “trading partner.” It is not a “strategic competitor.”
It is an enemy of human dignity. It is an enemy of capitalism. It is an enemy of freedom. It is an enemy of religious liberty. And it is an enemy of the United States of America, which stands for all those things… for now at least.
ChinaAid founder and President Bob Fu, who escaped persecution in communist China, is sounding the alarm against the neo-Marxist left in America. In a recent interview, Fu warned:
“The similarities are very, very striking between the Chinese communist way of persecution and the American leftist way of restriction and even discrimination…
"I feel America is descending into a Chinese communist style of governance. The media propaganda is exactly the same as in communist China, where I was born and educated in the trend.”
Wake up, America!
Iran On The Move
Tensions are flaring in the Middle East as U.S. forces and Iranian-backed proxies are exchanging fire in Syria. Thursday, an Iranian drone attack killed an American contractor and wounded six other Americans.
In response, U.S. forces struck two targets that reportedly killed a total of eight Iranian fighters. Friday morning, seven rockets slammed into a U.S. base in northern Syria. No additional casualties have been reported.
This sudden flare-up comes as Israel is warning of Iranian terror plots aimed at Jewish travelers during next month’s Passover holiday.
According to the latest Associated Press poll, President Joe Biden’s approval rating has collapsed to 38%, down from 45% just last month and just barely above his all-time low of 36% recorded last summer.
Meanwhile, all is not well inside the Biden/Harris White House. According to Reuters, Vice President Harris isn’t talking to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and President Biden doesn’t feel like his VP is “rising to the occasion.”
Numerous polls have been released in recent days attempting to measure the state of the 2024 GOP primary. But I’ve noticed that most of them have relatively small sample sizes, which means their reliability isn’t that good.
One poll by Morning Consult, however, stands out because of its very large 3,300+ sample. In this massive survey, Donald Trump leads Florida Governor Ron DeSantis 54% to 26% — a whopping 28-point margin. No other candidate received double-digit support.
Speaking of Trump, even the president of Mexico is mocking the corruption involved in Alvin Bragg’s trumped-up charges against the former president. And when the president of Mexico is mocking you for corruption, that really says something!
I could fill pages on each of these items, but I’m not going to dwell on them. I do, however, believe they are worth bringing to your attention so you can make sure your friends and family members are also informed.
• USA Today labeled a man as one of its “Women of the Year.” So much for accuracy in reporting. The left continues its war on normalcy by embracing insanity and is erasing women in the process.
• The left-wing media aren’t simply misleading us with biased reporting. They’re actually celebrating their lies and deceit.
• California’s $640 billion reparations plan is twice the state’s annual budget. Imagine the taxes that would have to be imposed to cover that fiscal insanity! Not to be outdone, San Francisco’s reparations scheme costs 12.5 times the city’s annual budget, amounting to a tax of $600,000 on every non-African American household in the city!
• Leftist universities continue to embrace segregation. Grand Valley State University in Michigan is hosting at least five different graduation ceremonies segregated by race and “gender identity.” How does dividing us bring us together? Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., must be rolling over in his grave.
• Washington, D.C., may cut its bus service in half in order to save money so it can buy expensive electric buses that will run fewer routes, moving fewer people. How’s that for liberal logic?!
Young Americans are veering left at an alarming rate. Just 16% of them say they are proud to live in America. Only 4% have a biblical worldview.
That’s where Summit Ministries comes in. My daughter attended Summit’s life-changing program as a teenager. It inspired confidence in her faith and provided a clear sense of direction.
At Summit, students ages 16 to 22 learn the facts about our Judeo-Christian history. Summit is pro-life, pro-traditional marriage, pro-Constitution, and pro-economic freedom.
Students hear from respected experts and learn conversational techniques to articulate the truth. After two weeks at Summit, 94% report a better understanding of the Christian worldview and feel better prepared to defend their faith.
Sessions take place in Georgia, Colorado, or online and run throughout the summer. The Student Conferences are already filling up, so please take a few minutes right now and go to summit.org/students to reserve a seat for a young adult you love.
Rates go up April 1st, so don’t delay! Use code GARYB for an exclusive discount.
• Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders signed legislation preventing boys claiming to be girls from using girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms at public schools.
• State College of Florida eliminated its Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, cutting needless bureaucracy that only contributed to higher tuition costs and more divisiveness on campus.
• Georgia lawmakers passed legislation protecting children from mutilating transgender surgeries. The legislation is a good first step, but needs improvement.
• Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey issued an emergency regulation declaring transgender surgeries to be “experimental interventions,” thereby restricting their use on children.
• Louisiana State Representative Francis Thompson switched parties recently, giving Republicans a veto-proof supermajority in the Louisiana legislature.
• Amid growing evidence of the harm social media causes children, Utah Governor Spencer Cox signed the nation’s first law requiring parental consent for minors to create social media accounts.
• Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon signed legislation banning abortion pills.
• The World Athletics Council announced that it is banning “male-to-female transgender athletes who have been through male puberty” from competing in women’s sports.
Start a conversation using these share links: