- Marine Gen. Slams Withdrawal — May 30, 2014
- Obama Wages War Against Straw Men — May 29, 2014
- Obama's Obsession With 'Ending' Afghanistan — May 28, 2014
- Afghanistan Troop Plan — May 28, 2014
- 'No Obvious Peace Dividend' — May 7, 2014
- The Consequences of Leading From Behind — April 24, 2014
- Karzai's Misplaced Anger — March 4, 2014
- Leaving Afghanistan? — February 26, 2014
- Deciding Afghanistan — January 24, 2014
- 'Lone Survivor' Responds to Critics — January 16, 2014
- Gates Slams Obama's Political War Fighting — January 10, 2014
- Warfront With Jihadistan: Troops in Afghanistan — November 22, 2013
- The Price of Leaving Afghanistan — September 16, 2013
- Obama's Failed Afghan Strategy — September 13, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.