Tagged “Carter Page”
- How FISA Was Used to Bring Down Trump — Nate Jackson, October 6, 2021
- Obama Judge Goes Easy on Clinesmith — Douglas Andrews, February 2, 2021
- Real Coups and Fake Ones — Douglas Andrews, January 26, 2021
- Flynn Pardoned, Page Sues — Thomas Gallatin, November 30, 2020
- Rosenstein Squirms and Deflects in Senate Hearing — Thomas Gallatin, June 4, 2020
- FBI Unlawfully Passed Classified Intel to Steele — Nate Jackson, February 17, 2020
- FBI Director: Carter Page Surveillance Was Illegal — Thomas Gallatin, February 10, 2020
- A (Carter) Page Turns in the Annals of the Deep State — John J. Bastiat, February 5, 2020
- Trump Orders Page FISA Warrant Declassified — Political Editors, September 18, 2018
- DOJ's FISA Application Abuse Confirmed — Thomas Gallatin, July 23, 2018
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.