- United Auto Workers Defeated Again — Nate Jackson, June 17, 2019
- Chattanooga, One Year Later — National Security Desk, July 15, 2016
- Six Purple Hearts for Chattanooga Attack — Dan Gilmore, December 17, 2015
- Chattanooga Officer Won't Be Charged — Nate Jackson, August 6, 2015
- Gunpowder and Bacon — Publius, August 3, 2015
- Chattanooga Marine Veteran's Direct Address to Mr. Obama — Publius, July 29, 2015
- More Details Emerge From Chattanooga — Nate Jackson, July 22, 2015
- Obama Delays Flags to Half Staff for Military Personnel — Nate Jackson, July 21, 2015
- Chattanooga: Heroic Actions — Mark Alexander, July 20, 2015
- 'Grind ISIS Into the Dust' — Publius, July 20, 2015
- Murder Toll in Chattanooga Assault Now Five — Publius, July 18, 2015
- Jihadi Murders 5 on Military Base in Chattanooga — Mark Alexander, July 17, 2015
- Charter Thinks It Can Woo FCC in Proposed Merger — Dan Gilmore, May 26, 2015
- Profiles of Valor: The First Medals of Honor — Mark Alexander, March 25, 2015
- VW Allows Unions in Chattanooga — November 12, 2014
- High School Race Bait in Chattanooga — September 1, 2014
- UAW Breaks Pledge — July 11, 2014
- UAW Drops VW Dispute — April 21, 2014
- NLRB Subpoenas Corker, Others — April 11, 2014
- Big Labor, Bad Losers — March 11, 2014
- UAW Challenges VW Vote — February 24, 2014
- Volkswagen Rejects UAW — February 17, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.