Tagged “Clean Power Plan”
- How the Obama EPA Fudged Regulatory Evaluation — Jordan Candler, June 7, 2018
- Obama's (Un)Clean Power Plan Up in Smoke — Paul Albaugh, October 10, 2017
- Trump's Executive Order Is an Energy Boost — Paul Albaugh, April 4, 2017
- The Regulation Climate Is Changing — Nate Jackson, March 28, 2017
- Judging Obama's Clean Power Grab — James Shott, October 4, 2016
- Virginia's Economic Bludgeon — Jordan Candler, March 7, 2016
- The Strategy of Obama's 'Clean Power' Play — Lewis Morris, February 12, 2016
- Obama's Real Power Plan — February 10, 2016
- States Challenge Obama's 'Clean' Power Play — Allyne Caan, January 28, 2016
- When Energy Efficiency Becomes Harmful — Jordan Candler, September 24, 2015
- Melting Glacier National Park? — Allyne Caan, September 3, 2015
- EPA's McCarthy Admits Clean Power Plan Hits Minorities Hardest — Jordan Candler, August 20, 2015
- Obama Keeps His Promises on Carbon — Cal Thomas, August 6, 2015
- Obama's Clean Power Plan Targets Coal Industry — Dan Gilmore, August 5, 2015
- Stopping the Clean Power Plan Will Save $2.5 Trillion — Jordan Candler, August 4, 2015
- Obama's Clean Power Plan Is Costly Political Theater — Paul Albaugh, August 4, 2015
- All This for .01 Degrees Celsius? — Joe Bastardi, August 3, 2015
- EPA Thinks Regulation Leads to Economic Growth — Allyne Caan, June 18, 2015
- 'Independent' EPA Study Not So Independent After All — Jordan Candler, June 8, 2015
- Obama's EPA vs. the States — Paul Albaugh, April 14, 2015
- Obama to Pledge Goals for UN Global Warming Treaty — March 31, 2015
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.