Tagged “European Union”
- Countering the EU, UN, and Iran — National Security Desk, October 1, 2018
- Trump Is Getting Desired Results From Tariffs — Thomas Gallatin, July 26, 2018
- Trump Seeks to Mitigate Impact of Tariffs — Thomas Gallatin, July 25, 2018
- EU Protectionism: Five Billion Reasons to Worry — Michael Swartz, July 20, 2018
- Trump Raises Specter of Tariffs Against Allies — Political Editors, June 2, 2018
- In Spite of Macron Victory, Nationalism Is Here to Stay — Caroline C. Lewis, May 8, 2017
- The Shock Heard Round the World — Nate Jackson, June 24, 2016
- The 'Brexit' Question — Allyne Caan, June 22, 2016
- Opportunity in UK's Vote to Leave European Union — Dan Gilmore, February 22, 2016
- The Decline of Modern Germany — Victor Davis Hanson, October 29, 2015
- Greece Faces Hard Economic Times of Its Own Making — Dan Gilmore, July 6, 2015
- EU Presses the Pause Button on More Sanctions — August 31, 2014
- More Sanctions Do Little Against Russia — July 30, 2014
- Aligning With Liberty — June 29, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.