Tagged “George Washington”
- The Generation That Hates George Washington — Nate Jackson, May 13, 2022
- Patriots, Real and Pretend — Douglas Andrews, July 2, 2021
- Washington's Birthday vs. "Presidents' Day" — February 15, 2021
- Washington's Birthday vs. Presidents' Day — Publius, February 17, 2020
- Video: What Made George Washington Great? — Media Editors, February 22, 2019
- Washington's Birthday vs. Presidents' Day — Publius, February 18, 2019
- Washington's Birthday vs. Presidents' Day — Publius, February 19, 2018
- Episcopal Iconoclasts Come for Washington — Thomas Gallatin, October 31, 2017
- Washington's Birthday vs. Presidents' Day — February 20, 2017
- The One Straight Course — September 29, 2016
- Washington Warned Us, but We Forgot His Counsel — James Shott, March 29, 2016
- On Presidential Character — Mark Alexander, March 16, 2016
- Washington's Birthday — Publius, February 15, 2016
- Washington's Birthday — February 16, 2015
- Rep. Green Equates Football Players to Founding Fathers — December 4, 2014
- After 218 Years, Washington's Farewell Address Still Relevant — September 17, 2014
- Washington's Birthday — February 17, 2014
- The Next Sunrise — The Light of Liberty — Mark Alexander, February 21, 2013
- Washington's Birthday — February 18, 2013
- The Model for Presidential Character — George Washington — Mark Alexander, February 23, 2012
- A Great Week for Liberty — Mark Alexander, December 16, 2010
- A Word from the Wise on Liberty — Mark Alexander, March 13, 2009
- On Patriotism — Mark Alexander, May 1, 2000
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.