- Bernie Sanders Wants to Nationalize the Internet — Political Editors, December 13, 2019
- The Biggest Threat to 'Free and Fair' Elections: BIG Tech — Mark Alexander, August 28, 2019
- De-Platforming Free Speech — Nate Jackson, May 3, 2019
- Zuckerberg Calls for Regulation of the Internet — Thomas Gallatin, April 2, 2019
- Internet Taxes: Killing the Golden E-commerce Goose? — Michael Swartz, June 22, 2018
- Americans Should Demand Control Over Their Personal Data — Arnold Ahlert, February 8, 2018
- Video: 'Fake News' Is Not an Excuse to Regulate the Internet — Publius, January 19, 2018
- Tech Totalitarians Are Silencing Social Media Dissent — Arnold Ahlert, January 15, 2018
- Net Neutrality Neutered — Nate Jackson, December 15, 2017
- FCC Seeks Repeal of Obama-Era Internet Regs — Business Review Board, November 22, 2017
- Canadian Supreme Court Imposes Its 'Authority' Over the Internet — Culture Beat, June 29, 2017
- The GOP's Odd Move on Internet Privacy — Political Editors, March 30, 2017
- Yahoo and the Eyes on Your Email — Michael Swartz, October 7, 2016
- ICANN Has Control? — Jonathan Connor, September 29, 2016
- 'Control' of the Internet? — Business Review Board, June 10, 2016
- Don't Let Principals Censor the Internet — Jacob Sullum, December 23, 2015
- The Dick Durbin Internet Tax — Stephen Moore, December 22, 2015
- Republicans Renew Push for Internet Sales Tax — Dan Gilmore, December 9, 2015
- Now That We Have Net Neutrality, FCC Proposes Tax — April 10, 2015
- FCC Considers Internet Access Subsidy — March 13, 2015
- Almost Anyone Could Have Stalled North Korean Internet — December 23, 2014
- So Much for 'Affordable' Health Care — December 3, 2014
- Free Internet Through Regulation? — November 12, 2014
- Tax on Goods Sold on Internet Dies — November 11, 2014
- FBI Faked News Site to Plant Spyware on Student's Computer — October 29, 2014
- FEC Chair: GOP Members Will Oppose Internet Regulation — October 28, 2014
- FEC to Study Regulating Political Speech on Internet — October 27, 2014
- Inventor of the Internet Warns of Threat to Liberty — September 29, 2014
- Healthcare.gov Launched Despite Known Security Flaws — September 16, 2014
- Internet Sales Tax Rears Its Ugly Head — September 10, 2014
- Snowden to Work on Anti-Surveillance Software in Russia — July 21, 2014
- Election Search Results — May 13, 2014
- Clinton Didn't Like the Internet — April 23, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.