Tagged “Jason Chaffetz”
- House Republicans Move to Impeach IRS Chief — Political Editors, May 24, 2016
- Republican Lawmakers Respond to Flint Water Crisis — Dan Gilmore, March 15, 2016
- Secret Service Hitmen Get Slap on the Wrist — Jordan Candler, November 18, 2015
- House Moves to Impeach IRS Chief — Dan Gilmore, October 28, 2015
- McCarthy Drops Out, So Now What? — Nate Jackson, October 8, 2015
- Can Jason Chaffetz Win the Speakership? — Lewis Morris, October 6, 2015
- Obama/Putin: No Contest! — Gary Bauer, October 6, 2015
- House Republicans to Decide Boehner's Replacement — Dan Gilmore, October 5, 2015
- Secret Service Broke Laws to Attack Critical Congressman — Publius, October 1, 2015
- House to Obama: Please Fire IRS Head — Dan Gilmore, July 29, 2015
- At Least Two GOP Lawmakers Buried the Hatchet — Dan Gilmore, June 26, 2015
- Secret Service Rather Likes the 'Secret' Part, Thanks — April 6, 2015
- DHS Sec Says GOP Took Obama Out of Context on Amnesty — December 3, 2014
- Secret Service Failed to Protect the President — September 30, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.