Tagged “Jon Ossoff”
- Did Dems Steal Georgia's Senate Seats? — Douglas Andrews, January 6, 2022
- A Georgia Postmortem — Nate Jackson, January 7, 2021
- Schumer Wins Georgia ... and America — Nate Jackson, January 6, 2021
- Georgia's Not-So-Peachy Runoffs Today — Nate Jackson, January 5, 2021
- Implications of Georgia Senate Races Loom Large — Nate Jackson, January 4, 2021
- Fraud by the Numbers in Georgia — Douglas Andrews, December 11, 2020
- Who Is Jon Ossoff? — Nate Jackson, December 10, 2020
- Yes, Georgia Republicans Should Vote — Nate Jackson, December 7, 2020
- Georgia Republicans Must Unify or Risk Losing Senate — Louis DeBroux, December 2, 2020
- All Eyes on Georgia Senate Races — Louis DeBroux, November 18, 2020
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.